Ketog

The RedHill Institute thread

On 3/1/2019 at 3:34 PM, Akumaka said:

These guys give me some "Umbrella Corporation" vibes.

Hehe... Umbrella is still around... 😜⛱️

Edited by SpeedyCat
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Ketog said:

This is cool but everyone is highligting "RIOT"

But seeing what you posted i see as RHIT as Red Hill is in two words and the O of "of" is small .

and still if i watch the website i see RHIOT as the Red Hill is still in two parts

logo.png

So maybe im wrong but it doesn't seem to be that , at least for me .

Redhill is a name of a suburb in San Paro which I'm sure you know.

I'm a Red Cross volunteer that live in the south of the UK and I know a few other members that are contracted Red Cross Ambulance crews that is based in a town by the same name of "Redhill" in Surrey England.

The English town's name isn't two separate words forming a name, but that doesn't rule out Redhill being a double barrel name in San Paro.

Because I know contacts in Redhill Surrey, I've used and will continue to use the English town's name format out of personal choice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Redhill is a name of a suburb in San Paro which I'm sure you know.

I'm a Red Cross volunteer that live in the south of the UK and I know a few other members that are contracted Red Cross Ambulance crews that is based in a town by the same name of "Redhill" in Surrey England.

The English town's name isn't two separate words forming a name, but that doesn't rule out Redhill being a double barrel name in San Paro.

Because I know contacts in Redhill Surrey, I've used and will continue to use the English town's name format out of personal choice.

I also live near a place in the US called Redhill, and it's also just joined as one word.  So I really don't think that it's supposed to be RHIOT or RHIT.

Check the website again guys , it got updated : https://www.redhillinstitute.com/

Ill upload screenshots in a while on the main thread.

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The "Learn More" buttons work now, or at least they weren't working for me before.

Updated the main topic with the new website

Seems like RedHill is now taking care of people with a weird unknown disease ...

unknown.png

472750971273871370.png?v=1

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ketog said:

Updated the main topic with the new website

Seems like RedHill is now taking care of people with a weird unknown disease ...

unknown.png

472750971273871370.png?v=1

Loving your work with all this Ketog. I wasn't going to make an APBTorque video last week but you singlehandedly made me do one with this thread. Sorry if I pronounced your name incorrectly though.

17 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

Loving your work with all this Ketog. I wasn't going to make an APBTorque video last week but you singlehandedly made me do one with this thread. Sorry if I pronounced your name incorrectly though.

Professional Egghead was enough 396228418586279936.png?v=1 credits to kevkof tho, he's the one finding the changes , im just documenting it.

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

Huh. The plot thickens. Might be interesting to see play out.

Though I do now wonder if the inevitable outbreak will happen at St. Medina's or John Holland Uni...

At this point in time we are able to offer and highly encourage students to get their annual vaccinations that may assist in the prevention of falling ill. Express shot clinics will be available to all students and faculty on the campus for the remainder of the semester.

...why am I now expecting anti-vaxxers to become the plot point as to why the virus will spread in the city?

please let that be the case, it'd be just as amusing as that "anti-vax scenario" expansion for Plague Inc.

• Like 3

With the help of friends we were able to predict where the billboards would appear in game after this update , so there we go , as we expected this update added the redhill billboards to waterfront :

Waterfront : Granada (though the billboard is technically in yard stretch slums)

unknown.png

Waterfront : Sandford  & Del mar (billboard is technically in sandford keep)

unknown.png

Waterfront : Neritina Road (billboard is technically in Millenium Plaza)

unknown.png

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah , might want to mention that devil dog decided to change his camp in finnancial.

unknown.png

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 4

This makes me very excited! 😄

I don't really know if moving DevilDog to that particular place was a good idea...

• Thanks 1

Awesome, thanks for keeping us updated on this.  Cool to see that DD is on the move again too.

The idea of an unknown virus is interesting.  I hope I don't catch it, I'd hate to experience the irregular menstruation.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

wait a minute... devildog switched places? TO THE HOSPITAL? is he on the lookout for people that might have the virus? 🤔

Just thought I'd throw my hat in for potential changes to the website that no-one has noticed:

The Civil Engineer Job offering now takes the place of the Web Developer offering. More than that, all of the buttons are now working.

Something seemingly inconspicuous, but it's worth mentioning it. Might they change the jobs page in the future for more hints?

a bit out of topic but ...

dceb5895c044683907b3c7e241e612c6.jpg

(thanks sky)

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

I think I know why devil dog keeps changing locations. Criminals probably trying to track him down so he has to switch his location every once in a while.

Just now, damn2112 said:

I think I know why devil dog keeps changing locations. Criminals probably trying to track him down so he has to switch his location every once in a while.

surprisingly he also uses a decoy

enlighten me what those are used for again

1 minute ago, neophobia said:

surprisingly he also uses a decoy

enlighten me what those are used for again

The decoy is probably used to fool criminals into thinking its actually him so when they move close the real devil dog is somewhere on a rooftop waiting to take them out.

2 hours ago, damn2112 said:

The decoy is probably used to fool criminals into thinking its actually him so when they move close the real devil dog is somewhere on a rooftop waiting to take them out.

jeez, mind = blown

8 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

The idea of an unknown virus is interesting.

!!!!! - EMERGENCY MESSAGE // EPIDEMIC PREVENTION - !!!!!

*kough* We from Umbrella Corporation havent anything to do with that Virus.... i swear 😜

Hurry citizens of SanParo!

Grab the last few Gasmasks from The ARMAS store to prevent any infection with the Virus.

Umbrella is now investigating paralell to the RED HILL INSTITUTE the virus and working on an antidote...,

but WHO KNOWS ^^

The Zombies bite the slowest ones! 🙂

Best regards

☣ "THE UMBRELLA CORPORATION" ☣

-Our life is business itself

Edited by SpeedyCat

2 hours ago, neophobia said:

jeez, mind = blown

This is evidenced by the fact that theirs a decoy on this rooftop and 2 dead bloodroses across from the scaffolding where devil dog used to be.b2253586c968983ce80728a5c708076c.png

Edited by damn2112
  • Like 1