Sign in to follow this  
TapTapMasteR

Cant wait for this game to die

Well first thing first the game is filled with cheater who are snapping jumpshooting with ntecs and they havent been banned for 1-2months i have been reporting them everyday for the past month and nothing i even complain to some GMs but nothing has been done they just say ehhh i cant do that ehh use /report i doesnt excuse my french but it DOESNT FUCKING WORK and the hackshield excuse my italian now doesnt do SHIT fix your game because its gonna die in a few months if this continues because we the loyal players who have been playing this since the beggining are getting annoyed and about to leave the game soo listen to us for once because everygame that doesnt listen to its community dies fast for example when G1 had the company i dont even need to explain this you already know so @MattScott do smthing because we are really dissapointed...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

i wonder what the exact correlation is between the number of times a game changes ownership and the frequency of “game die” posts

• Like 2

i haven't noticed apb died fast under g1 -

i bet they could've milked it for some more years - of course with more deteriorating servers and playercount (comms and updates were already beyond the point where they could've deteriorated anymore) but still

they are listening, they are working on the game.

this is the first time i've heard someone hackusate someone for JUMPSHOOTING though LMAO

and if you believe that takes hacks uhh... lol

Edited by neophobia

jumpshooting with ntec while not missing 1bullets and shooting full auto with ntec on 70m and not missing a single bullet thats not hack i dont know what server you playing but i can surely tell you play on bronze district

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TapTapMasteR said:

jumpshooting with ntec while not missing 1bullets and shooting full auto with ntec on 70m and not missing a single bullet thats not hack i dont know what server you playing but i can surely tell you play on bronze district

Hacks cannot change base accuracy, accuracy modifiers, bloom, or RNG. (Nor can they change health or weapon damage)

What you are saying simply did not happen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Hacks cannot change base accuracy, accuracy modifiers, bloom, or RNG. (Nor can they change health or weapon damage)

What you are saying simply did not happen. 

careful, someone might link 5 year old cheat promo vids to disprove you

The real question is... why are you still waiting. It's already dead. Get rid of your frustration and just stop playing leave it be. As much as you want it to meet your expectations, it won't ever. 

• Like 3

Ya cuz the cheating only just became a problem in the last couple months...

Sounds like you need to take a break, and I doubt spamming the report feature is helpful.

The number of cheaters is at an all time low. I mean I have only fought two (they were together), and we won because they were terrible and we outsmarted them. I haven't ran into anything else suspicious since coming back recently. I mean, the skill ceiling has dropped noticeably.

• Thanks 1

Titles post "cant wait for this game to die"

Ends post by imploring the CEO to do something.

Sounds like you can wait for it to die.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Titles post "cant wait for this game to die"

Ends post by imploring the CEO to do something.

Sounds like you can wait for it to die.

lol this

5 hours ago, TapTapMasteR said:

we are really dissapointed... 

you make my head hurt

and not in a good way

• Like 1

games dead already, they can't even keep the servers up

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TapTapMasteR said:

Well first thing first the game is filled with cheater who are snapping jumpshooting with ntecs and they havent been banned for 1-2months i have been reporting them everyday for the past month and nothing i even complain to some GMs but nothing has been done they just say ehhh i cant do that ehh use /report i doesnt excuse my french but it DOESNT FUCKING WORK and the hackshield excuse my italian now doesnt do SHIT fix your game because its gonna die in a few months if this continues because we the loyal players who have been playing this since the beggining are getting annoyed and about to leave the game soo listen to us for once because everygame that doesnt listen to its community dies fast for example when G1 had the company i dont even need to explain this you already know so @MattScott do smthing because we are really dissapointed...

Didn't expected something like that from you honestly but okay.

11 hours ago, TapTapMasteR said:

hD70E2A03

10 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

careful, someone might link 5 year old cheat promo vids to disprove you

I was gonna link a vid for lawlz... But... Cheaters are scum anyways.

the competence of this comment is simply amazing .

7 minutes ago, Yood said:

I think more than anything, this just shows how misinformed the average APB player is.

It's sad really.

• Thanks 1

if you haven't left yet, it's just about time dude. 

Why do you even play if you don't have fun/a good time? What kind of sado cuck does this to himself? Stop being like this, grow up and move on already. Yours is a pure common sense problem. No fun? don't play. simple as that. Literally no one is forcing you to play. 

Edited by _chain

It's true tho. Since I've been playing APB more since a week or two / three I haven't really seen a blatant hacker. Untill yesterday, we played against a R160~ish enforcer blatantly aimbotting, snapping, running around with his Obeya pistol not missing a single bullet.. Killing whole teams with player with thausands of hours playtime each.... They're definitly there.. And the only way to freaking kill them is double tap them with a Nhvr in half a second..

• Like 2

9 hours ago, -Rachel- said:

The number of cheaters is at an all time low. I mean I have only fought two (they were together), and we won because they were terrible and we outsmarted them. I haven't ran into anything else suspicious since coming back recently. I mean, the skill ceiling has dropped noticeably.

I am guessing you are playing on NA? Or EU bronze district? The game literally feels like pre-BE again. The cheaters may be at an all time low like you are saying but according to steamcharts, so is the number of players. Really makes you wonder why...

32 minutes ago, Shasatu said:

It's true tho. Since I've been playing APB more since a week or two / three I haven't really seen a blatant hacker. Untill yesterday, we played against a R160~ish enforcer blatantly aimbotting, snapping, running around with his Obeya pistol not missing a single bullet.. Killing whole teams with player with thausands of hours playtime each.... They're definitly there.. And the only way to freaking kill them is double tap them with a Nhvr in half a second..

Of course they are there. Most even know their names.

Sometimes I really think there should be some initiative to drive them away to insanity within game.

15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i wonder what the exact correlation is between the number of times a game changes ownership and the frequency of “game die” posts

With all the changes and how often APB "died" it surely is a Frankesteins Monster of a game.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yood said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Yood. Options 

not being able to quote doesn't show much competence lul

and he's right lol, even that cheat of the mythical sheep-esque guy counldn't change the weaponaccuracy and had to rely on accuracy checks (as seen in his featurelist)

but obviously arguments don't work against you

Edited by neophobia