Sign in to follow this  
KnifuWaifu

Degtyaryov Machine Gun

4d81ee5e5ea3fac5c39658f68dcc3ab5--light-

I know we need to wait for the update and LO has better things to do than see endless weapon suggestions but I can't hold it in any longer. 

I want to put down my vote to bring this beauty and it's record player magazine in to APB. Bonus points to make the reload animation match the gun and even more points to let us throw the discs like bricks at every reload. 

• Like 1

...And you want this with a unique animation?

Do Little Orbit have animators yet, because Reloaded Productions didn't for a long time.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 9:52 PM, VickyFox said:

...And you want this with a unique animation?

Do Little Orbit have animators yet, because Reloaded Productions didn't for a long time.

Yes. It's a wish list - I know it won't be done any time soon and I might as well as vote for T42s in the game, but if they could add the DP/RP and have the animations match up that would be great.

On 2/28/2019 at 12:17 AM, _chain said:

sheesh just rip off the animations

P90 reload PTSD incoming. 

On 2/28/2019 at 10:02 AM, Nanometic said:

JMB 23?? Throws mag like a brick on reload? Yes?

prULt.gif

talking of WW2 weapons - my absolute favorite weapon of WW2 is the bren gun...

we need more WW2 weapons in APB!

1532.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/11/2019 at 9:03 AM, Snubnose said:

talking of WW2 weapons - my absolute favorite weapon of WW2 is the bren gun...

we need more WW2 weapons in APB!

1532.jpg

Most def. 

Bren - VAS LMG Reskin.

DP/RP - NSSW Reskin.

That's the easy-mode though.

Ideally DP/RP would be a unique JMB weapon with the frisbee mag throw mechanic implemented and maybe some penetrating boolets. 

As for the Bren - I think it's in the game already, in spirit. I actually thought, but never did say, that the "Old Glory"'s style and mods suit the Bren gun waaay more than the weird folded-stock AK-clone that it is. AFAIK the Bren was a Squad Support weapon, that was mostly used for tight little rounds and sometimes autofire. It was made to be used from both bipond and fired from the hip, and sometimes the shoulder. This I think suits the "Old Glory" split personality of being both a crazy full auto at hip-fire and basically a semi-auto rifle in Marksman mode, because the Bren was made to be versatile and supportive and idk banana about the AK-clone the current "Old Glory" is modelled as, but tight little rounds sure as hell do not suit weapons with folded stocks, like how the hell is that even possible? 

That said, since they're probably not going to remake the Old Glory's model just to impress one player, they could just do something similar - two fire modes depending on whether marksman mode is being used or not. I don't know enough about the Bren to figure out what else would make it more unique for a JMB weapon (which just leaves it as a reskin gun instead). I mean it would be great if the bipod could be used as some sort of mechanic, but gluing players to a low wall or letting them go prone is just not in APB's play-style, so like all the existing bipods - it just becomes some fancy fluff on the end of the gun.

I like guns from WWII, too.

I like M1 Garand / BAR / FG-42 / SVT-40,

Even the Old Winchester rifle.