Lixil

Want to play with dev team and LO staff?

15 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow at 3 PM (PT time zone). We will be playing APB on NA server. If players wish to join us they will be able to do missions with us. Keep in mind we will be creating NEW accounts to play so that all players can join us. We hope to see you tomorrow! I will be announcing our names later! 

@Androvald @Aphadon @ShyLO @Lixil are the people so far on the team.

Thank you!

be redy to get rekt and trolled also welcome to apb finaly LOL

I'm looking forward to see you guys ingame, though I have a few questions that came to my mind:

1. Will you have decent weapons or will you guys be running in "Trainee" outfit with stock STAR-556?  I hope you guys get the chance to test different guns, which is what I think you'd do since @Aphadon and @Androvald will probably take care of tell you everything you need to know and provide an arsenal accordingly pretty sure.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
  2. Are you guys going to play regular missions only or also will we have some special fun such as a mad hunt of GMs running around with super powers such as Devlar, Air Control, and stuff similar to the Bunny Shield Kevlar maybe?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
  3. Do you planning to drop some gifts, Lixil JMBox maybe? Hope so, people loves that kind of stuff.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
  4.  Are we going to be able to search for you as we do with normal players so we can find the district you are in? You know we can't interact with any GMs in-game through chat and other functionalities so I wonder if these restrictions will be lifted for the time you guys will be playing with us.

That's it, and I'm glad you guys announce this here on forums which is the official channel for communications with the staff. Long time ago, GMs in Patriot/Obeya (EU servers, Citadel) used to join the game often and have fun with the players but wasn't easy to find them and these videos on YouTube where you can see them playing are a rare gem.

Edited by Salvick
Added tags.

come play with the crew thats been around since RTW

make video and upload to you tube i want to watch at least part of that

3 hours ago, BingoBookBG said:

make video and upload to you tube i want to watch at least part of that

This is a good idea. Stream/youtube would be wise.

We are going to be in Fight Club - Baylan 2. Our account names are Lixil, @Androvald and @Aphadon (I had to @ them because I don't know how to spell it). We have a dev tag on so it's easier to spot us.  See you all in the game!

P.S. We are all enforces.... looks like.

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

We are going to be in Fight Club - Baylan 2. Our account names are Lixil, @Androvald and @Aphadon (I had to @ them because I don't know how to spell it). We have a dev tag on so it's easier to spot us.  See you all in the game!

Ok..

Baylan is going to make you really, really hate the HVR. 

Best bet is to grab an ntec, keep away from open spaces, and most of all... HAVE FUN!

Edited by CookiePuss

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

P.S. We are all enforces.... looks like.

oh i thought u guys gonna stream it

We moved to Open Conflict Financial 1 

Fightclub was a lot of fun. Open conflict I tried, but got a 1v1 🙈It was still fun though! Thanks for taking the time to play with us.

Was short lived, but fun.

Except for Lixil shooting me in the back of course.

I witnessed the strength of a thousand fireworks. LOL

wait, what? I just joined like, 10 minutes ago 😕

I wish matchmaking would have thrown me on a mission against you... Would have loved that no matter the end result.

You should think about doing something like this more often, maybe even on a regular basis... A couple of hours once or twice a month shouldn't hurt you too much?

Right?

tumblr_lzx73zFl3s1r6bx9o.gif

Edited by Chinook
wording and typos and added pic

I don't remember if I already replied to this thread. but Nice to see the LO team taking over and play missions with others, lovely transparency and distance breaking moment to you all.

38 minutes ago, MurkTheMerc said:

Andro griefed my FPS.

The good ol' dev launcher.

I genuinely miss some of the shenanigans devs played on us in the past. The "Elf-inflicted Wounds" xmas event was propably my all-time favorite so far.

( for different kind of experience, play the elf-inflicted wounds video without sond with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTk1D-BN-WQ as soundtrack, clicking them to play simultaineously )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

wait, what? I just joined like, 10 minutes ago 😕

I think I had 0.9 FPS for a second there.

Edited by Rumple