Lixil

Want to play with dev team and LO staff?

12 minutes ago, Nevv said:

Cheating against dev team and staff? Big LuL

it'll be interesting to see if they can actually pick out the Closets from the skilled players when playing against them...If they can find actual evidence of them cheating, or if they will just have to go along with it because "no proof". They've already stated that they wont ban people based on pure subjectivity, so that'll also be interesting to see.

Edit:

Lixil, tbh it might just be safer and better if you went "God-Mode" in the district and let everyone just try and kill you instead of actually PLAYING missions...Because I can see it turning into a real grief/cheater fest and something really NOT good.

It'd be more fun and less competition-based, which would be healthier for the players. Everyone loved that Elf event, in contrast with people "playing with devs," which people DID NOT like (issues with "favoritism").  you could just do that type of thing. 🙂

Edited by iodyne_

Or just PM your name to the people you actually want to play with

Please carry me, with devlar.

I have seen an Epic Goat video where he hacks his way and uses an admin command to literally switch his camera to another player. He could literally see what the player saw. I guess admins can do that during missions if they think someone is hacking. You can see where the guy is aiming at and his movements.

2 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

I have seen an Epic Goat video where he hacks his way and uses an admin command to literally switch his camera to another player. He could literally see what the player saw. I guess admins can do that during missions if they think someone is hacking. You can see where the guy is aiming at and his movements.

So you're saying the admins are going to spectate snipe us? That's even worse than stream sniping, let's report them.

good luck, granted this might be the first time for many of you, playing a shooting game or something alike apb.

Is this going to happen in Silver, Gold or Bronze, Financial or Waterfront?

Oh man I wanna group with you guys but I just realized that I dont even have apb. I recently morphed 3 different PCs I have. I was gonna dl and install apb recently but decided not to. Will you be getting rid of whatever garbage gets install on my pc that isnt the core game?

Great news, in addition to improving the relationship between the Staff and the players you could experience on the skin much of the positive and negative experiences we have reported for some time. I would particularly recommend that the team monitor closely the network giving it a reinforcement if possible because events like this usually gather a large number of players and in the current situation a high number of hits overturn the connection of all, I also advise if Possible to let the characters / vehicles used by you intangible to the players so they can actually play with more tranquility, believe me when I say that the players tried to enter inside their characters and cars literally (laughs).

@Androvald @Aphadon  @ShyLO   @Lixil  

In the past I have had some encounters with some devs / staff ingame, mostly during first live runs of new events. It's always interesting to see how your overlords solve the everyday ingame challenges. 😘

Nah not going to play with nubs 😉 jk

lll come and grief.

Edited by weissraider

7 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

@Lixil if he does show up, please be careful not to ban anyone who is "grouped" with him...because he has the ability to force-join groups and one cannot kick him from their group. 😕

He's basically Neo

CRIES in Citadel Q.Q

@Lixil Would you mind playing without the GM/DEV tag? That way you guys could actually ban a few closets !!!

(Citadel has a few mofos -like 20-25 of em)

Edited by Thelnformer

Would/could be fun, but I'm really bad after a 2 year or so break 😞

Get ready for this:

Edited by ShepardHS
  • Like 1

About time they learn the true nature of some of this community... movin' towards the deep end, boiiis!

tenor.gif

Disclaimer: This is a tongue-in-cheek comment, and I do not condone any behaviour which doesn't comply with the ToS and CoC.

• Like 1

-rubs eyes- :O GM event!? Kewwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllll.

Just a suggestion but please don't pin this, I love all the communication but the pinned threads are taking up almost half of the first page. 

Doing the same to EU would be appreciated. The connection quality might be lower but 100/150 ms is okay IF the lag compensation's good. I've played every game with a ping higher than 100 for my whole life. From my experience, 150 ms is okay if you're not lagging.

And it would increase the amount of interaction between players and developers, giving the developers the possibility of finding out what parts they can improve.

Edited by wiliWillow