I have updated my original message.

We have fixed the issue.

All servers are live now.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

19 hours ago, Nev said:

What's the point in a community manager or the forums if there is no information in regards to how long the game will be down for etc.

This is not the first time either. I get this is a new company etc but it would be nice if we could have competent staff who are able to communicate with the community. The current community manager doesn't seem to be doing much from what I have observed.

19 hours ago, Nev said:

Even if that was the case they could write something to let us know.

18 hours ago, ABABAB789 said:

I mean, it would be nice to hear something, anything really.

It just seems like, ya know, letting your community know what's going on with the game would be like rule 1.

I read OP, no eta for servers going down or even any indication of when they will be back up?
just seems unwise to keep everyone in the dark about these things, first company I've ever seen do that actually.

really? where have you two been the past year? they tell us whats going on at any chance they get....

you two are salty better stay away from animals or theyll lick you to death lol

36 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

really? where have you two been the past year? they tell us whats going on at any chance they get....

you two are salty better stay away from animals or theyll lick you to death lol

Matt has kept us informed. 

Matt is not the community manager. 

I don't think it's uncommon to wonder why we rarely hear from our actual community manager. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Matt has kept us informed. 

Matt is not the community manager. 

I don't think it's uncommon to wonder why we rarely hear from our actual community manager. 

they wernt implying only one person with how they said it that way.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

they wernt implying only one person with how they said it that way.

"What's the point in a community manager or the forums if there is no information in regards to how long the game will be down for etc."

"This is not the first time either. I get this is a new company etc but it would be nice if we could have competent staff who are able to communicate with the community. The current community manager doesn't seem to be doing much from what I have observed."

🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

"What's the point in a community manager or the forums if there is no information in regards to how long the game will be down for etc."

"This is not the first time either. I get this is a new company etc but it would be nice if we could have competent staff who are able to communicate with the community. The current community manager doesn't seem to be doing much from what I have observed."

🤔

psst cookie heres some news for you.

people eat they sleep and they poop

they arent here all the time.

you know they implied that a certain someone doesnt post , when they do post  when they can.

41 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

psst cookie heres some news for you.

people eat they sleep and they poop

they arent here all the time.

you know they implied that a certain someone doesnt post , when they do post  when they can.

isnt that the whole point? its literally the community managers job to be here and be present - to be the conduit between the community and the staff, but instead the CEO is the one ferrying a majority of pertinent info to us

i get that its probably far easier and more efficient for the guy with all the information and all the control to answer questions rather than have the CM run down info and ask permission to share, but at what point does the position become redundant?

in the last month the ceo has posted 4 times more than our cm

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

isnt that the whole point? its literally the community managers job to be here and be present - to be the conduit between the community and the staff, but instead the CEO is the one ferrying a majority of pertinent info to us

i get that its probably far easier and more efficient for the guy with all the information and all the control to answer questions rather than have the CM run down info and ask permission to share, but at what point does the position become redundant?

in the last month the ceo has posted 4 times more than our cm

4 times? omg such a negligence....  *facepalm*

do they really need to be online when they are pooping banned? geez clingy much? lol

Seeing that the issue this thread addresses has been resolved and the discussion has derailed into something unrelated, I've decided to lock the thread.

-Spuzva