Sign in to follow this  
cheater

fix your POS servers / change the hosting

its the 3rd day in a row that the login servers go down randomly, not to mention the server performance on EU during the morning time or the overall packet loss issues with APB in the last 6 months.

this is becoming a joke at this point, i have never played or witnessed a game with so much server performance issues as this game, either start figuring out how to fix your server or change hosting.

I am trying to finish the valentines skin role for over 4 days now and I am not able to play the game properly.

Edited by cheater
  • Like 3

and yet again the login servers are down, this is something else at this point, G1 did way better job at keeping up the server performance. 

50 minutes ago, Flight said:

Seeing the issue on my end as well. We'll look into it.

having trouble contacting log in server, i live in southern calif. 

put in my code n it tries to contact log in server, and it times out.

says error code n game might be down for maintenance,, just a FYI 

They should really look into some better server hosting because ever since the Softlayer servers were introduced, they've been nothing but trouble.  They have never hit the performance mark that old G1 claimed they would, even when they were new, and have only gotten worse over time.  That being said I don't know for sure if they are still on the Softlayer servers, just an assumption because the awful server performance has carried over from G1 to LO's G1.  Not trying to shit talk LO or anything, they just inherited a big problem.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

They should really look into some better server hosting because ever since the Softlayer servers were introduced, they've been nothing but trouble.  They have never hit the performance mark that old G1 claimed they would, even when they were new, and have only gotten worse over time.  That being said I don't know for sure if they are still on the Softlayer servers, just an assumption because the awful server performance has carried over from G1 to LO's G1.  Not trying to shit talk LO or anything, they just inherited a big problem.

It's not IBM's SoftLayer anymore. They are using i3d.net game hosting.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this