Sign in to follow this  
Explosion

#MakeDevilDogMoveAgain

So back  in my day Devil Dog used to regularly be moved around the map(and left a mess and sometimes bodies behind) as a way to play into his character, it would be great to see this come back as in general little things like this were nice and gave more life to the games world! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sivebrady said:

So back  in my day Devil Dog used to regularly be moved around the map(and left a mess and sometimes bodies behind) as a way to play into his character, it would be great to see this come back as in general little things like this were nice and gave more life to the games world! 

back in my day we ain't had no Devil Dogs all we did was go to Suji's then they change Suji's and now we go to the Club, but someone put a cardboard cutout up there and now it's cool or something.

i say move that cardboard cutout and your keep your devil dogs away from "safe areas" 

• Like 1

He is getting old. The knees aren't holding up as well as they used to. That's why he doesn't move anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

He is getting old. The knees aren't holding up as well as they used to. That's why he doesn't move anymore.

He's been crouching for years 24/7 , once a year he get's to wear clean underwear and adorn his "valentines day outfit" 

Devil dog rewards the "hard landing" mod

fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

Hard Landing

Utility Modification.

"Failing to brace yourself from falling removes any recovery time when landing. Your legs won't like you for it though"

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 2

Hi Devil Dog is a trained sniper with the navy. If you think he doesn't know how to hold a position until the target is ready then you are mistaken. He can hold that pose for another 10 years I bet. If you don't believe me you should do your san paro lore research before you think of him as so weak a man.

Sorry for double post but you need a link to the lore. I will fight anyone who disagrees with me and thinks Devil Dog is weak.

http://apbdb.com/contacts/Financial_E11/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrC said:

Hi Devil Dog is a trained sniper with the navy. If you think he doesn't know how to hold a position until the target is ready then you are mistaken. He can hold that pose for another 10 years I bet. If you don't believe me you should do your san paro lore research before you think of him as so weak a man.

Sorry for double post but you need a link to the lore. I will fight anyone who disagrees with me and thinks Devil Dog is weak.

http://apbdb.com/contacts/Financial_E11/

Not saying he's weak at all since he used to leave bodies of blood roses and all at his previous locations when he moved

On 2/26/2019 at 12:35 PM, Seadee said:

back in my day we ain't had no Devil Dogs all we did was go to Suji's then they change Suji's and now we go to the Club, but someone put a cardboard cutout up there and now it's cool or something.

i say move that cardboard cutout and your keep your devil dogs away from "safe areas" 

Even further back in my day we had a thing called RTW Points you young whipper snapper

36 minutes ago, Sivebrady said:

Not saying he's weak at all since he used to leave bodies of blood roses and all at his previous locations when he moved

Even further back in my day we had a thing called RTW Points you young whipper snapper

what you say sonny? i couldnt hear you over the memories of RTW points pouring in from selling Pioneers on the market then watching the severs come crashing down around us as EA pulled the plug. 😞