Sign in to follow this  
Matth

DC's are not letting me play the game anymore.

I'm not sure if this is either currently built in the game, or the servers are kicking me out if I reach certain latency. Let me make this clear, I live in argentina, which is in south america, and since the server merges we lost our server in brazil which means we have to deal with playing in NA. This was never an issue though, we got used to playing in the 140-260ms range, it worked out well, although for a few months now me and my teammates that are also from this region started to experiment constant DC's, wether that'd be while sitting in social or in a mission, it's not just once every few minutes, it's constant disconnections 2 to 10 minutes into the game. It came to the point where we can't play the game anymore because we can't finish a single mission.

Either the game is kicking out players for latency spikes, or the server just gave up on players outside the US. sucks after playing for 6 years 😞

16 minutes ago, Matth said:

I'm not sure if this is either currently built in the game, or the servers are kicking me out if I reach certain latency. Let me make this clear, I live in argentina, which is in south america, and since the server merges we lost our server in brazil which means we have to deal with playing in NA. This was never an issue though, we got used to playing in the 140-260ms range, it worked out well, although for a few months now me and my teammates that are also from this region started to experiment constant DC's, wether that'd be while sitting in social or in a mission, it's not just once every few minutes, it's constant disconnections 2 to 10 minutes into the game. It came to the point where we can't play the game anymore because we can't finish a single mission.

Either the game is kicking out players for latency spikes, or the server just gave up on players outside the US. sucks after playing for 6 years 😞

fck thats sad, hope they hear you

That might be some ISP on your route to NA. Hard to guess. Now if only we had working support...

Did you try playing on EU?

Edited by Clandestine

have you tried turning it off and on again

1 hour ago, Matth said:

1) does you and your friends lives in the same city?

2) does that city happends to be in buenos aires, cordoba o santa fe?

3) is your ISP fibertel or arnet? (im REALLY hoping its not speedy)

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

have you tried turning it off and on again

TQnuUbZ.png

thats sO FUNNY xDxDDddDdxDDxdDXd

28 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:

TQnuUbZ.png

thats sO FUNNY xDxDDddDdxDDxdDXd

thank i appreciate that i’ll be in town forever because i have an addiction to apb and i can’t leave please end my suffering 

haha

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i can’t leave please end my suffering 

im pretty sure this is purgatory dont worry no one can leave

7 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

1) does you and your friends lives in the same city?

2) does that city happends to be in buenos aires, cordoba o santa fe?

3) is your ISP fibertel or arnet? (im REALLY hoping its not speedy)

we live within buenos aires and we all use fibertel, but it's the only game we have connection issues with, we can play any other game normally but this one.

10 minutes ago, Matth said:

we live within buenos aires and we all use fibertel, but it's the only game we have connection issues with, we can play any other game normally but this one.

weird, last time i played (arround the 20th of january) i didnt had any kind of connection issue. sadly i cant check rn if i can play without DCs

Sign in to follow this