Is repeatedly saying the "N-Word" bannable??

or you can realize that it's just a word and it's meaning literally only gets power as long as you get offended by someone scrambling letters together and creating the dreaded "N-word".

"b-but this word has h-history!!"

okay, but i am roughly 98.5% certain none of that history applies to anybody playing this game, so why get bothered by it. use /ignore and move on.

• Thanks 1

Apb chat always used to be offensive, and toxic, and I like it. Your best bet is to /ignore. You can just remove old ignores to replace them.. Iam sure few months old ignored ones will not offend u anymore.. I play APB since very beginning of Reloaded, and my ignore list is empty. There always been like 1-3 ignores when i ve been like srsly spammed with bullshoot but i removed them after a while.

It like some shit is happening on personal level, but you get so mad, so you just have to drag it on public lvl and ask for ban. This is what happens in APB all the time, ppl get mad, losing their mind, but thrn they calm down again.

Absurd is your approach @Ketog. There is like no need for this item.

Dont be pussies srsly..

Edited by AxeTurboAgressor

If you have screenshots or the name please send it to the support. Racism is not allowed in the game. I really do apologize you went through that.

• Like 2

?? So what's the punishment? I was told to just /ignore in the future, and the person in question is still playing so it obviously can't be that severe. SMH

5 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

'Hate' speech is too vague to actually compare to 'free' speech, so I am not sure what you are getting at.

Simply saying a word is whatever and has no bearing on whether or not it is 'hate' speech until the word is used in a derogatory manner.

But its fine if English isn't your strong suite. Now you know.

4 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Using words in a derogatory manner are obviously rude. 

You completely missed the point and went on a tirade.

10/10 

This.

2 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

Honestly the best way to deal with this is stop the damn bans... stop the damn train wreck of APB population trying to ban even more players... and when LO finds a person has been offensive in chat... CHATBAN him for a certain amount of time, leading to a perma chatban for incorrigibles.

Ooh, I like the idea of a perma chat ban, that's so much better than a regular ban, would definitely encourage some people to keep their mouths shut.

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

If you have screenshots or the name please send it to the support. Racism is not allowed in the game. I really do apologize you went through that.

50 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

?? So what's the punishment? I was told to just /ignore in the future, and the person in question is still playing so it obviously can't be that severe. SMH

Yeah I don't see the point of wasting my time reporting someone to support when the out come is "just /ignore them".. Especially when it happens just about every day. 😕

4 hours ago, AxeTurboAgressor said:

Apb chat always used to be offensive, and toxic, and I like it. Your best bet is to /ignore. You can just remove old ignores to replace them.. Iam sure few months old ignored ones will not offend u anymore.. I play APB since very beginning of Reloaded, and my ignore list is empty. There always been like 1-3 ignores when i ve been like srsly spammed with bullshoot but i removed them after a while.

It like some shit is happening on personal level, but you get so mad, so you just have to drag it on public lvl and ask for ban. This is what happens in APB all the time, ppl get mad, losing their mind, but thrn they calm down again.

Absurd is your approach @Ketog. There is like no need for this item.

Dont be pussies srsly..

i can't agree with someone that wears a donald trump outfit all the time while playing APB :^)

N-Word? 

N-Tec, N-Tec, N-Tec, N-Tec, N-Tec, N-Fa, N-Fa, N-Fa, N-Fa

lol whats wrong with calling people neighbor ? I call my neighbor '' hey neighbor ! '' everytime I see him, you get your panties up in a knot

Edited by ch4ncer

7 hours ago, Voerman said:

"b-but this word has h-history!!"

okay, but i am roughly 98.5% certain none of that history applies to anybody playing this game, so why get bothered by it. use /ignore and move on.

yf90N4C.gif

Pass the video to support through their ticket system. They'll handle it accordingly.

It's called record, and send in a ticket. Do you really think admins are sitting in social listening to you talk about genitals and hackers?

Yea i agree, that idiot should have called you cracker over and over again, that would not have been offensive...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

Yea i agree, that idiot should have called you cracker over and over again, that would not have been offensive...

All my characters are painted white, nobody seems offended.

2C8CAA4F0A3487F1D82E4A95643A7EAC083ECFCF

Ok, I know nobody here is really good with abstract concepts or word play. One insult refers to a black person, and one a white person, but only one is offensive.

Most black people aren't offended by the word. It's like any curse word, it's how you use it. If you walk up to me, and call me something offensive on the street, I will assume you are drunk and wish to debate. Anyways, that was kind of a BAN mine field to walk around.

Edit: also please lock this thread, it's pointless and pathetic.

Edited by Puffdragon
  • Like 1

what kinda stupid question is that?... tf

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jazmin said:

what kinda stupid question is that?... tf

It's a troll thread, not sure why it's still up other than to highlight the community's voip skills.

Edit: I fixed my typos, I am very particular about that.

Edited by Puffdragon

I think its more of a "Will the rules actually be enforced this time?" thread.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I think its more of a "Will the rules actually be enforced this time?" thread.

There are no logs for voip sadly, I'm afraid you will never find a cure for 14 yr olds and their penchent for naughty words.

1 hour ago, Puffdragon said:

All my characters are painted white, nobody seems offended.

2C8CAA4F0A3487F1D82E4A95643A7EAC083ECFCF

Ok, I know nobody here is really good with abstract concepts or word play. One insult refers to a black person, and one a white person, but only one is offensive.

Most black people aren't offended by the word. It's like any curse word, it's how you use it. If you walk up to me, and call me something offensive on the street, I will assume you are drunk and wish to debate. Anyways, that was kind of a BAN mine field to walk around.

Edit: also please lock this thread, it's pointless and pathetic.

Ugly char whitter. :p

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Ugly char whitter. 😛

Looks better on the new engine, oh wait.

Edit: That is my enforcer, she has a meth problem.

Edited by Puffdragon

2 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

lol whats wrong with calling people neighbor ? I call my neighbor '' hey neighbor ! '' everytime I see him, you get your panties up in a knot

Lol i cant believe all these people trainned to be offended and turn any word into offense.

12 hours ago, AlexandraTromp said:

Why not just use the ignore button?

Less drama that way.

But some people like to cause drama

2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Lol i cant believe all these people trainned to be offended and turn any word into offense.

Dios mio