Sign in to follow this  

What's the logic behind Limited Time Offer items?

Like the title i want to explain abit more about that type of argoment.

After looking at Limited Time Offer items in the lasts months (since this thing started) i was curious to know if you guys (LO) put random products or follow some sort of a line / sequence for them.

I do think you just put up random items just because happened several times we had something on the ARMAS the pasts weeks from some clothing packs but we didn't got a next item for that pack included the other one.

Some time in the future i do hope to see many more items such as glasses, special/unique vests and other like that, for APB isn't a problem because we don't have some sort of "Armor Damage/Defence" like in other games (PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends etc).

Items i wish to see in the ARMAS in the future as LTO:

http://apbdb.com/items/Clothing_M_Neckwear_Necklace_Functional_GogglesFlying/ < make them both Female and Male;

http://apbdb.com/items/Clothing_M_Neckwear_Badge_Enforcement_Deputy/ < make them both Female and Male;

Both Boots and Long white clothing from Sofia (Social District Breakwater Marina);

http://apbdb.com/items/Clothing_M_Test_Pouch_GasMask_Left/ - http://apbdb.com/items/Clothing_M_Test_Pouch_GasMask_Right/;

Let me know what you think and what items you wish to see or want for your characters!

Have a beautiful weekend and good luck.

from what mattscott posted in another thread armas is actually pretty difficult to work with, i imagine the limited time offers are a way to appease the debundle requests without having to redo the whole website 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

from what mattscott posted in another thread armas is actually pretty difficult to work with, i imagine the limited time offers are a way to appease the debundle requests without having to redo the whole website 

Not to mention giving players a reason to check back every week to see what's up for cheap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To get nerds like me to spend more on Armas by buying 99 g1c items at a time. Fo' real, I never bought a clothing pack and I've now bought sooo many 99 g1c items. They finally got me, gosh darnit

59 minutes ago, Acornie said:

To get nerds like me to spend more on Armas by buying 99 g1c items at a time. Fo' real, I never bought a clothing pack and I've now bought sooo many 99 g1c items. They finally got me, gosh darnit

Same. This is having me picking up a few things I would NEVER otherwise grab, mainly stuff like the kilt or a few parts of the sports outfits that I'd never buy the packs of.

while i agree with that new (or old but never finished) items would be cool to see, I'd personally wait till engine upgrade is out.

hopefully it does indeed have systems that can simplify adding new content.

armas is a huge mess right now, and as it was stated  by Matt before: "Everything is manually priced, and there is no easy way for us to pull the contents of a bundle out into Excel.

Our latest effort resulted in a spreadsheet with 70K rows that we eventually winnowed down to 9K rows."

by the looks of things armas need an overhaul and a big one at that. 

so hopefully in the future more stuff will come. 

• Like 2

Hope one day they get added to the "gear" section as the one off deals are brilliant, I'm still waiting for some more armor.

Edited by Zolerox

I don't really see a reason to not keep them up on armas in the cheap clothing items section. You could argue that it would make people find a way to buy it RIGHT NOW while it's still available but meh.. Really? They would need to change prices around so that buying each item of a pack individually costs more though.

Edited by Flaws

Well yeah, agree with everyone, we need to wait and then finally get something much better for the armas, just curious to know if they had some sort of balance/point or they put random products on every week

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this