Sign in to follow this  
Pufty

CC | Recent Car meet video

Felt like recording it and doing something with it, since I haven't seen a meet in a while... It was quite fun. Have only been in 1 car club meet before, but that's about it.  Hope this goes up in numbers next time and hope to see more car meets! Personally felt like doing something a bit more grand with the recorded footage, but came to realise how shit I am at holding still and that I don't have a lot of free time. I also wanted to squeeze this out as soon as possible.

Here's the video for the one that went down on the 31st of May. 

Random stuff like car meets were always fun, reminded me of when the new mikro kit came out and everyone just went to the skatepark with their mikros.

Also did you know how many car spawn slots there are on the boat, do they all work? There's like 30

HA! Goodness me its been such a long time since i went to one of these, if i can i would like to go to a future meet. My car designs are bad but i can fill out a space if its a public event.

Great vid! o7

Aah these are fun.  I was in one of Reagans meets a while ago and it was a blast.  What server was this on?  I might join next time if you let me know when :3