Lixil

Welcome to the new forums

Guest IEvoque

i'm here!!! :classic_biggrin:

Hello!!! And Yay!!  History is being made as you read this!  Thank you Little Orbit.  I like the look of this one, works fine on Win 10  looks great in Chrome.

i like it ! finally something that looks fresh in apb ! 😄

Gonna take a while to get used to this new forum

7 minutes ago, grvdient said:

Please add a light theme.

I will see if I can add background at least.

YAY! MY POST COUNT!

ILY LIXIL!

Guest B.va

Haii

Nice Forum! This is a nice upgrade!

Dit find a few differences that MAY be a bug.

1. When previewing a post its just displaying a black screen.

2. When posting a Clan Recruitment Message its not instantly posted but requires pending approval.

Other than that very very very nice!

51 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Welcome, APB Reloaded fans! You may be wondering what's going on with the forum change.
We have lots of features planned and several already implemented for you to play around with.

Firstly, note that if there is anything we are missing, we're more than happy to collect player feedback and try to get the features you most want for the new forums.

PC, PS4 and XBOX players will now be on the forums together. There will, however, be separate subforums for clans and bugs so as to avoid confusion.

On the style front, we have some shiny new background options you can choose from.

In terms of social features, there's a new club system - a snug little hangout that can be as exclusive or inclusive as you want.
Aiding this are a new profile page (with cover photo) and feed. The ability to react to posts with a range of emotes has also been added.
Plus, you have the ability to ignore any player that has been spamming you with requests to buy their expensive rainbow butterfly symbols.

In order to provide you with the additional security on the forums, we've enabled the authentication with (insert name of authenticator here), that you can use with the application of your choice.

Lastly, the whole forums have been upgraded to the newest version. That's all for now, but stay tuned for Q&A starting 10 AM PT (6 AM GMT). Q&A will be happening on 

Great Job LO wish u all the best 😄