Kariiim

please APB listen to me for your safety all...

5 days ago I got hacked in my Gmail and I got it back after he has formatted my phone I saw that he took my account in apb and he got it and 2 days before this happens my account got trade locked forever and what I heard that the guy entered my account and he was asking for lending guns actually thank god he asked my best friend and he asked me on discord if this was me after this I changed my pass and everything anyway after all this he got my account and now I need help to get my account back before he can ban it or something all I want is just to know if my account got deleted or hacked or something can it be back after I tell everything to support cause as all people know support take a lot to reply.... so please guys change your account info and delete everything after u do it so your account won't be hacked 

1 hour ago, TacticallyRed said:

How do we know this isn't just this person you're referring too making this post to trick us? 🤔

i think litleorbit are not idiot tho so they got computer and something like that

3 minutes ago, Kariiim said:

i think litleorbit are not idiot tho so they got computer and something like that

I think they got computer, yes

• Thanks 1

If someone wanted to break into your APB account, and they hacked into your email to do it. That is a very specific way to go about getting something very specific.

This seems likely to be of been done by someone that knows you.

As StarGazer said, 2 Factor Authentication is currently the best back up. It is good internet practice to change all passwords ever few months, each one should be unique and used on different accounts.

Honestly APB is a game which is 18+ so I'd like to believe that a majority of people here are adults, and are wise enough to no need a Public Service Announcements.

Edited by VickyFox

21 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

I'd like to believe that a majority of people here are adults, and are wise enough

You say that but do you know that even with the trade system in place people are still getting scammed to this day

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

people like this are why support is drowning in tickets 

• Like 4

nevermind 2fa...

secure your shit. jeses christ

what if you sold your account first and want to scam the buyer afterwards? 🤔

18 hours ago, Kariiim said:

5 days ago I got hacked in my Gmail and I got it back after he has formatted my phone I saw that he took my account in apb and he got it and 2 days before this happens my account got trade locked forever and what I heard that the guy entered my account and he was asking for lending guns actually thank god he asked my best friend and he asked me on discord if this was me after this I changed my pass and everything anyway after all this he got my account and now I need help to get my account back before he can ban it or something all I want is just to know if my account got deleted or hacked or something can it be back after I tell everything to support cause as all people know support take a lot to reply.... so please guys change your account info and delete everything after u do it so your account won't be hacked 

No one is buying this shit. Write to support

Why is it that every time this type of thing happens, it happens to someone that doesn't know how to use punctuation?

Maybe we can set something up were AI will predict who will get hacked based on grammar and punctuation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ScottDaniels said:

Why is it that every time this type of thing happens, it happens to someone that doesn't know how to use punctuation?

Maybe we can set something up were AI will predict who will get hacked based on grammar and punctuation.

Now that you mention it - usually those who lie about not hacking also tend to have grammar and punctuation problems.

2FA you say?

OP:

mwzc0ej.mp4

Edited by AsgerLund

So you were "hacked"... right.

Totally didn't download a free cheat that keylogged your login data or something.

Sounds like you seriously need to be more careful with your account credentials. Don't go typing them into everything under the sun, don't download sketchy *%(&, etc. If you aren't sure about how to protect passwords I'd google some basic tips. Can't hurt.  

I highly doubt it was a database breach on LO's part or anything crazy like that. Probably something you did that you should not have. Now you are paying the price for it. 

Edited by Genobee

yeah so someone hacks into your gmail and his main target is your apb account
alright

Hello, I have locked this thread, as the OP has gotten his point across. As mentioned, 2FA is your best way to secure your account and I strongly encourage all of you to use it. @Kariiim please make sure to contact support regarding your account issues.