Sign in to follow this  
Player1

CD`s between throwing nades

What do you guys would think about it when we get an cooldown between throwing nades ? like i throw a nade and getting a cooldown of 5 or 10 second before i can throw the second one again ?.

The Idea behind is to determind Nade spamming, specially with low yields or for general.

Imagine that, you want to listen to some tunes and you accidentally insert a grenade in your cd-player.

imgagine turning this game into a hero shooter with unlimited ammo and abilities

Because the time it takes for someone to cook a nade should be enough and throw them(save for percs).

For all the grenades(expect percs), if you see one thrown around a corner that probably means you should move.

Wouldn't really stop this game from being pretty much a nade timing competition when it comes to fights.

It's kind of come to a point where I wouldn't mind having all explosives removed completely. Or like 1 nade that you can only resupply once per mission.