Sign in to follow this  
Worried

Infinity connecting to district

My friend downloaded apb after he formated his pc, He logins to his account and all good.. after he chooses a district and press join district its just stuck in connecting to district server....

Any solutions?

2 hours ago, Worried said:

My friend downloaded apb after he formated his pc, He logins to his account and all good.. after he chooses a district and press join district its just stuck in connecting to district server....

Any solutions?

only your friend? or all of you

if his computer doesnt have decent specs the game will not load properly

tried playing apb on a crappy 400 dollar laptop (4 year old) and it just did infinite loading screens lol

Had this issue too but then I took the sign and closed the game. 

18 hours ago, Alani said:

tried playing apb on a crappy 400 dollar laptop (4 year old) and it just did infinite loading screens lol

That's not how it even remotely works...

It's more of his internet connection fault. APB needs stable connection to join server without strange things like infinite loading screen.

On 2/21/2019 at 5:46 PM, Keshi said:

only your friend? or all of you

Only my friend 

4 hours ago, Worried said:

Only my friend 

Well it might be your ISP.

Usually this is not allowed but let your friend try using a vpn and see if he can connect. 95% he can if he gets a good vpn to connect somewhere in the u.s./eu or something, then launch the game and join district

4 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Well it might be your ISP.

Usually this is not allowed but let your friend try using a vpn and see if he can connect. 95% he can if he gets a good vpn to connect somewhere in the u.s./eu or something, then launch the game and join district

nah cause right now its the 2nd time within 2 hours that the login servers go down, I was loading non stop into social, got kicked off and now cant access the login servers

1 minute ago, cheater said:

nah cause right now its the 2nd time within 2 hours that the login servers go down, I was loading non stop into social, got kicked off and now cant access the login servers

well if its now, its probably server issues, depending if EU or U.S.

But what OP is trying to say, why can he login fine and enter a district but his friend can't

Maybe its resolved maybe not but it's an issue i had back in the days too to find out my ISP was being sh*t lol

Hi all,

I have just posted that we are working on an issue with the Login servers that may be contributing to this issue.

Thanks,
Matt

On 2/26/2019 at 8:52 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I have just posted that we are working on an issue with the Login servers that may be contributing to this issue.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi still have the problem.

Hello, I have moved this thread to the PC tech issues forum. I hope you find the help you are looking for.