Wilt

anyone have FFA RnD 3 ?

pm me if you have one for trading server NA jericho

my offers: ursus + condor + ogre

or thunder + ogre

or condor + yukon + duck + nano

Edited by Wilt

dont know many people who would trade an FFA 3 slot for any of those.

17 minutes ago, Fatebringer said:

How do you even get an FFA that's not the bullshark?

they were available from various power joker boxes over the years, which orbit has since discontinued

only option now is to buy/trade one from another player

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

the gun is overrated. Just use a regular OBIR. Does the exact same job basically

i only like the style and the sound. 
Other than that it's just an obir indeed lol

3 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

the gun is overrated. Just use a regular OBIR. Does the exact same job basically

FFA doesnt have the marksman zoom the OBIR does which makes it more viable at closer ranges. They may be the same but that one thing makes the FFA better then the OBIR.

Holy shit I shouldn't have sold the 2 I had for 700k each. I'm gonna beat myself for it...

43 minutes ago, Boba said:

Holy shit I shouldn't have sold the 2 I had for 700k each. I'm gonna beat myself for it...

I always laugh when people sell their FFA 5.56 R&D III for way under its price because they looked up the FFS 'Bullshit' instead.

Sorry for your loss. :p

Edited by GhosT
auto-emoji delete

23 hours ago, GhosT said:

I always laugh when people sell their FFA 5.56 R&D III for way under its price because they looked up the FFS 'bullshoot' instead.

Sorry for your loss. 😛

nah it was because the event that was last year or the year before I think. You had to do something and you'd get the JMBs. So people would make a bunch of accounts to get them. Eventually I got 2 FFA R&D III and 1 FFS 'bullshoot' (lol nice 1 dud) and I sold the bullshoot for 650k and the IIIs for 700k and 750k

On 2/20/2019 at 12:20 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

I have two.

A pair of socks and pair of FFA's? wew

On 2/20/2019 at 6:08 PM, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

It is not overrated, it is true that it is a OBIR reskin but it is superior in my opinion for not having the extra zoom. I love playing with it and I hated the OBIR. 

5 minutes ago, Basih said:

It is not overrated, it is true that it is a OBIR reskin but it is superior in my opinion for not having the extra zoom. I love playing with it and I hated the OBIR. 

its pretty overrated, while the obir is a really good gun theres no reason for a reskin to command such a high price tag - especially since its nowhere near rare, despite no longer being available from armas

Who is the fucking gay boi who keeps disliking my comments? Imma eat your patootie once I find out. 

14 hours ago, Boba said:

nah it was because the event that was last year or the year before I think. You had to do something and you'd get the JMBs. So people would make a bunch of accounts to get them. Eventually I got 2 FFA R&D III and 1 FFS 'bullshoot' (lol nice 1 dud) and I sold the bullshoot for 650k and the IIIs for 700k and 750k

But why did you sell the 3 slot that cheap?

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

But why did you sell the 3 slot that cheap?

That's how much it was going for at the time, the boxes were literally free if you make enough accounts and you played good enough to do the event multiple times.

31 minutes ago, Boba said:

That's how much it was going for at the time, the boxes were literally free if you make enough accounts and you played good enough to do the event multiple times.

Right... the idiotic move of tiggs giving away unlimited PJMB 9s.

18 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Right... the idiotic move of tiggs giving away unlimited PJMB 9s.

Which was shortly followed by bans

Are those accounts still banned to this day?

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

2 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Which was shortly followed by bans

Don't think so.

Most of these exploiters have been banned, but many of those weapons went into circulation. Citadel price for one was around 20mil before that, and just now is it slowly climbing back up.

@Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 🙂

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

Don't think so.

Most of these exploiters have been banned, but many of those weapons went into circulation. Citadel price for one was around 20mil before that, and just now is it slowly climbing back up.

@Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 🙂

I know a bunch of people that exploited dozens of 3 slot guns and are still rich and not even close to banned till this day.

On 2/21/2019 at 6:39 PM, BXNNXD said:

its pretty overrated, while the obir is a really good gun theres no reason for a reskin to command such a high price tag - especially since its nowhere near rare, despite no longer being available from armas

But dat 55 FoV.

I have one, it is a reskin of  obir 3 slot.  I  only bought one so I didnt have to keep leasing a three slot obir.  Not worth it IMO, but at least now I dont  have to lease the obir over and over lol

18 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Afaik you could pay to get your account unbanned.