WilksCheckov

Annoyed Former Player

I recently decided to come back and try the game after I recently heard it was purchased by a new company and they were starting to update it again. So I went through the processes to get logged back in. Along the way I found out that I do not remember my account name in order to manually log in. . . So I created a support ticket asking for assistance with the issue, that was 8 days ago, and not a single response. I am just curious to see if others have had such issues with customer support or I am the only one. Currently I am a little dissatisfied with the time wasted in waiting. 

Meanwhile I await a response, hopefully one will come. 

Last time I had to contact Support, I was trying to redeem a code and was getting an error that wouldn't let me claim the item. That took about a month to get straightened out. Wish I had better news, but we are probably still dealing with a small team with other priorities re: fixing code, etc.

• Thanks 1

The new company LO inherited the game and also inherited all the old tickets from when G1 stopped caring, they are backed up. Either make another ticket, contact a forum mod, or make a new character. They are trying to revamp the game so everything is a little slow administration-wise...

• Thanks 1

Yea, the new character thing is out of the question... I really really really do not want to loose close to 20-30 yellow chips. Would be very painful to try and gain em back nowadays, especially with the market quiet. 

I guess I will take a shot at contacting a forum mod, and see what happens next. 

@WilksCheckov

Do you remember the email that was used to sign up on the account by any chance? because you can login with that too. 

If you are unable to find your email as well then when support gets back too you, they may ask you some questions associated to your account before giving out the email address and assisting you further. 

But with the response time, yeah its a little slow atm but I think they have over 90k tickets to work through or something so the response time will take some time for them to get back to you but im sure they will when possible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Last year we had to change our passwords, it is quite possible you have been caught by this.

Best of luck with the wait times for tickets. It has been almost a year since LO took over so one would think after this many months they would finally have caught up.

sign into the account you made with Gamersfirst site. 

press ❖ Win key type DxDiag  then click save all information to file

Paste these lines

Operating System:

Processor: 
Memory: 
Available OS Memory:
  Page File:
      DirectX Version:

Card name:
        Manufacturer: 
           Chip type: 
            DAC type: