Sign in to follow this  
WorldDominator

Revert the CSG.

On 2/25/2019 at 11:22 AM, KittyLanah said:

it's not about base stats, it's about installed mods. But I've got the csg pr1 since really long time ago, I've tried the csg with IR3 and both joker TAS. I can tell you that both joker TAS feels different.

There was a problem that I don't know if it got fixed. It was about the IR3 not doing dmg in close range, bullets going through target.

Also the joker TAS from rocker bundle has less spread thx to the RS3 that it has installed. But in personal experience. I sincerily find different the CSG with IR3 than Joker TAS with IR3. The joker TAS with IR3 (don't know why) shows less spread, than the CSG with IR3.

RS3 does not effect spread

"Increases accuracy while moving substantially

48- Decreases zoom level by 5 degrees

50- Decreases benefit of Marksmanship mode substantially"

It has no effect on spread, all it does is ensure the center of the shot is randomated more "centralized" than without.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

I agree with reverting shotties back to 2012 when they actually could fight oca and pmg at more of a range. i also do miss the circular spread it had.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tarma said:

I agree with reverting shotties back to 2012 when they actually could fight oca and pmg at more of a range. i also do miss the circular spread it had.

We are talking about reverting them to what they were before LO weapon balance, not that insanely overpowered stats that they used to have in 2012 that no one asked for, so i don't really know who are you agreeing with here.

Edited by WorldDominator

On 2/26/2019 at 3:08 PM, WorldDominator said:

We are talking about reverting them to what they were before LO weapon balance, not that insanely overpowered stats that they used to have in 2012 that no one asked for, so i don't really know who are you agreeing with here.

'overpowered stats' lmao

13 hours ago, tarma said:

'overpowered stats' lmao

800/800 CSG wasn't exactly balanced

Sign in to follow this