Sign in to follow this  
WorldDominator

Revert the CSG.

the big issue I noticed with shotgun meta right now is IR3. Or rather, the fact that pump action shotguns are sucky without it

JG has 7.5m range for god's sake - and CSG could totally do with 0.75 TTK (down from .77)

Edited by Nitronik

1 hour ago, Nitronik said:

the big issue I noticed with shotgun meta right now is IR3. Or rather, the fact that pump action shotguns are sucky without it

JG has 7.5m range for god's sake - and CSG could totally do with 0.75 TTK (down from .77)

I'd prefer if they reverted everything completely and just stop using their imagination and trying out weird numbers and stuff when they have 0 experience in that matter and they clearly don't care enough to fix what they have broken for players as much as they care about the engine upgrade which is both promising and depressing at the same time.

shotguns were 110% fine and worked as inteneded before the last weapon balance. I'd like to have my 0.68TTK back honestly at least i won't get TTKed by a CJ 3 PMG in close range with no covers before i even get to shoot my second shot. They can just easily revert it if they are too busy to adjust anything else or start a new weapon balance thingy till they finish their engine upgrade. 

18 hours ago, WorldDominator said:

shotguns were 110% fine and worked as inteneded before the last weapon balance. I'd like to have my 0.68TTK back honestly at least i won't get TTKed by a CJ 3 PMG in close range with no covers before i even get to shoot my second shot. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

CSG is such a pay to lose now

pay for style points tbh

On 2/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, Clandestine said:

CSG is such a pay to lose now

yeah, just imagine how the csg feels in comparison to the swarm, odin series, and harbinger/3shot sniper with increasing recoil. :eyeroll:

Wasnt ever supposed to be pay to win to begin with, yet that's what we ended up with for years.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Thanks 1

I'm with you on this.

Since the changes. The only way of playing shootguns like before, is having a Joker TAS with IR3 or Strife with IR3. Also the SPAS now works well with IR3 but not as well as the ones mentioned before.

It triggers me when I've got to shoot more than 3 times to 1 target with my CSG, I miss when 3 shoots was the max number of shoots required to kill anyone...

On 2/22/2019 at 12:15 PM, Mitne said:

Reminds me of CoD or Battlefield 3 where attaching scope to shotgun made it shot further.

Oh hi Mitne.

yC5ec96.gif

4 minutes ago, KittyLanah said:

The only way of playing shootguns like before, is having a Joker TAS with IR3

as far as im aware the tas20 was, and remains, a csg reskin

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

as far as im aware the tas20 was, and remains, a csg reskin

not really.

Joker TAS is a shotgun with less spread than CSG.

I've got the Joker TAS from rocker bundle.

5 minutes ago, KittyLanah said:

not really.

Joker TAS is a shotgun with less spread than CSG.

I've got the Joker TAS from rocker bundle.

feel free to tell me which stats belong to the csg and which belong to the tas20

0664354c2e0d454b0f18bb40a7101783.png         049e07d8ea625b8343d7bb7f50d696e8.png

b0a73926654457c62cac0fc770322003.png              353f01cfac9fa48871ce19d1881e3faf.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

feel free to tell me which stats belong to the csg and which belong to the tas20

0664354c2e0d454b0f18bb40a7101783.png         049e07d8ea625b8343d7bb7f50d696e8.png

b0a73926654457c62cac0fc770322003.png              353f01cfac9fa48871ce19d1881e3faf.png

Tas is the first one, CSG is the second.

6 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Tas is the first one, CSG is the second.

im pretty sure you're right but honestly i dont even remember anymore

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

im pretty sure you're right but honestly i dont even remember anymore

50/50 chance couldnt help but to guess haha

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

it's not about base stats, it's about installed mods. But I've got the csg pr1 since really long time ago, I've tried the csg with IR3 and both joker TAS. I can tell you that both joker TAS feels different.

There was a problem that I don't know if it got fixed. It was about the IR3 not doing dmg in close range, bullets going through target.

Also the joker TAS from rocker bundle has less spread thx to the RS3 that it has installed. But in personal experience. I sincerily find different the CSG with IR3 than Joker TAS with IR3. The joker TAS with IR3 (don't know why) shows less spread, than the CSG with IR3.

26 minutes ago, KittyLanah said:

There was a problem that I don't know if it got fixed. It was about the IR3 not doing dmg in close range, bullets going through target.

That bug was patched pretty quickly, probably a day or two after it was found.

26 minutes ago, KittyLanah said:

Also the joker TAS from rocker bundle has less spread thx to the RS3 that it has installed. But in personal experience. I sincerily find different the CSG with IR3 than Joker TAS with IR3. The joker TAS with IR3 (don't know why) shows less spread, than the CSG with IR3.

I can't imagine RS3 making a significant difference in spread, if any at all. The CSG and TAS are the same exact weapons statistically, so I can't see there being any notable differences between the two weapons besides their appearance and sounds.

Edited by claude

2 hours ago, claude said:

That bug was patched pretty quickly, probably a day or two after it was found.

I can't imagine RS3 making a significant difference in spread, if any at all. The CSG and TAS are the same exact weapons statistically, so I can't see there being any notable differences between the two weapons besides their appearance and sounds.

if you got the rocker bundle you can check that notizable difference. That's why when I wanna play shotguns I do use CSG for Financial and Joker tas for Waterfront, since I don't have any of them with IR3. But yeah the RS3 does reduce the shotgun spread.

45 minutes ago, KittyLanah said:

RS3 does reduce the shotgun spread

super duper extra wrong

hehe rawr xd

I used to main the CSG before the shotgun rework, now it feels extremely inconsistant and terrible so I never use it anymore.

5 hours ago, KittyLanah said:

if you got the rocker bundle you can check that notizable difference. That's why when I wanna play shotguns I do use CSG for Financial and Joker tas for Waterfront, since I don't have any of them with IR3. But yeah the RS3 does reduce the shotgun spread.

I think that it just had visually different spread animation than the CSG but it was always a CSG reskin and nothing more it was never superior neither inferior to it in any way.

2 hours ago, Decimator714 said:

I used to main the CSG before the shotgun rework, now it feels extremely inconsistant and terrible so I never use it anymore.

Same, I mained it ever since i started playing this game, but i never use it anymore aswell because of this shitty new weapon balance.

I think that I hate almost every single weapon balance they ever made even the HVR ones killing one of the fundamental gameplays in literally every fps shooter game which is snipers jumpshooting which i was one of its many fans (i know that some players don't like that weapon and may disagree with me but let's not neglect that alot of players liked it aswell and that was not supposed to be a legitimate reason to kill its ability to jumpshoot).

That was never op, It was kinda hard and inconsistent to land the shot and was actually hilarious watching people trying to jumpshoot and failing it most of the time, killing them while laughing at them, what was op was its raw 850 damage that still exists which only needed to be reduced abit. HVR is still op till now, can still quickswitch easily and the players that hate the HVR whom i mentioned above probably still hate it if not more and lets not start talking about what happened with the ir3, but hey lets keep that for another thread and another time.

In my opinion, the whole weapon balance shouldn't have happened in the first place, the meta was fine it was not overpowered by any means and i think that the majority of the old good players who make up the majority of the game population right now, liked how it worked, i mean that's the only reason why they haven't quit the game till now when there was no new content or any real updates.

What littleorbit did was just breaking the meta, breaking the guns, adding more bugs that never have existed (car radar bug, CSG jamming, false animation and ghost shotting), adding an anti-cheat which lets blatant players roam everywhere for couple of days, sometimes months freely and all we know now is that they are working on the new engine and that they asked the players to be more patient than they already were and just bear with all the annoying things that exist in the game right now including what i mentioned above till the engine upgrade comes out, who knows when exactly, and when that happens maybe they'll do something about these things, and maybe not.

Edited by WorldDominator
Typo

In my opinion shotguns were pretty well placed back in the day before the last balances of the weapons,sure the Jg wasn't as good as the csg in longer ranges however it was better up close,every weapon has its upsides and downsides but it feels to me that csg has only downsides lately,and to be fully truthfull back in the day the only way an Oca was losing to the csg was due to the corner abuse which still happens today.Plus if the intention of the balances was to help new players to land better shots i might say that if they couldn't aim then they can't aim now.I dont think it was worth modding the weapon for some players need,the weapon was just fine.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

super duper extra wrong

hehe rawr xd

well that's not what I've seen in rocker bundle since I purchased it years ago.

Just revert everything about the shotguns, please.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, KittyLanah said:

well that's not what I've seen

shotgun spread is a separate stat from walk modifier. reflex sight makes walk modifier for bloom tighter (doesn't affect shotgun spread).

maybe you thought the tas-20 was a reskin of the JG and figured the better spread was due to the reflex sight.

Edited by SLICKIEM

Sign in to follow this