Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Ban radar tower in fight club

Until it gets fixed. Knowing that you’re seen by opposition team everywhere while their radar tower is up somewhere is bad for gameplay

https://m.imgur.com/U784v7v

if you’re unable to fix it, atleast disable the mod in fc like you did with some mods during xmas event

Edited by Lign
  • Like 1

I would say at best that they should remove remote detonator but alright...?

It's Fight Club - here my biggest issue are spawn system and some occasional cheaters passing by.

Other than that... I really don't see problem with mods in FC.

• Like 1

Just now, Mitne said:

I would say at best that they should remove remote detonator but alright...?

It's Fight Club - here my biggest issue are spawn system and some occasional cheaters passing by.

Other than that... I really don't see problem with mods in FC.

I don’t see any problem with radar tower as well, but as you know it’s bugged right now and sometimes it glitches and makes all enemies or your team showing everywhere, no matter where radar tower stays. 

I remember how at the start of mission my team was able to see enemies on a radar in the middle house of asylum when the only friendly radar tower stayed far away on the south near lighthouse

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lign said:

I don’t see any problem with radar tower as well, but as you know it’s bugged right now and sometimes it glitches and makes all enemies or your team showing everywhere, no matter where radar tower stays. 

I remember how at the start of mission my team was able to see enemies on a radar in the middle house of asylum when the only friendly radar tower stayed far away on the south near lighthouse

Disabling everything because it don't work is not way to go.

Fixing that bug is way to go.

2 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Disabling everything because it don't work is not way to go.

Fixing that bug is way to go.

They can’t fix it since November afaik

Edited by Lign

Its not broken, RT can be in the bottom floor and detect players in 2d or 3rd floor

29 minutes ago, Vincci said:

Its not broken, RT can be in the bottom floor and detect players in 2d or 3rd floor

As I said, the only radar tower was on the south of asylum, far away of the middle house. When I destroyed it, everyone disappeared from radar. And look at my screenshot, enemies are away from the range of radar, but still being shown

Edited by Lign

51 minutes ago, Vincci said:

When the radar tower is close to an enemy spawn point, every enemy spawning will be permanently spotted on the radar until the player dies or the vehicle is being destroyed.

10 minutes ago, Speedz said:

When the radar tower is close to an enemy spawn point, every enemy spawning will be permanently spotted on the radar until the player dies or the vehicle is being destroyed.

So what you are saying is... always park near an enemy spawn point?

HNj6jsh.gif

remove all r195 mods from FC and also explosives while ur at it

12 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

Remove it from everywhere cause its a stupid mod

I agree with this. I abused the crap out of radar when it came out. I found tons of places I can safely park a vehicle and have it be safe from opposition. It's basically a wall hack limited to high rank players. Joker tickets are not sustainable. Same goes for spotter and flair gun. I think the flair gun is the worst offender since it requires no tactical thinking, just spam it into a camp area and bam, there's all the enemy players.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

Just now, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I agree with this. I abused the crap out of radar when it came out. I found tons of places I can safely park a vehicle and have it be safe from opposition. It's basically a wall hack limited to high rank players. Joker tickets are not sustainable.

I'm pretty sure there are no places "safe from opposition". 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm pretty sure there are no places "safe from opposition". 

There are when the opp can't get to the radar because you keep spotting them with it.

33 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

There are when the opp can't get to the radar because you keep spotting them with it.

I think maybe we are playing different games. 

15 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

Remove it from everywhere cause its a stupid mod

Amen.

Also, I always had this hunch that the radar tower and fireworks/flare gun were designed to retaliate the amount of wallhack/radar hacks they couldn't ban from the game but instead it made it easier for these miscreants to legitimate their "suspicious behaviors"...

Fun fact: People who indeed used radar hacks will react to this comment.

Edited by Salvick
fun fatcat...

18 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I always had this hunch that the radar tower and fireworks/flare gun were designed to retaliate the amount of wallhack/radar hacks they couldn't ban from the game but instead it made it easier for these miscreants to legitimate their "suspicious behaviors"...

Cl3VoWH.gif

19 minutes ago, Salvick said:

Amen.

Also, I always had this hunch that the radar tower and fireworks/flare gun were designed to retaliate the amount of wallhack/radar hacks they couldn't ban from the game but instead it made it easier for these miscreants to legitimate their "suspicious behaviors"...

4EeubjY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

11 hours ago, Speedz said:

I was not aware of this.

Good to know.

As far as the other complaints with regards to the suggested removal of certain Mods/Weapons in Fight Club,

such as "Explosive Weapons", Radar Tower, Car Spawner......

I say... NO way.

Keep them in.

Are these annoying to some players ?

Sure.

So what ...

Boo f*cken Hoo...

"But it messes up my FPS"

Use the Advanced Launcher, or upgrade your 2004 computer.

"But it's like Wall Hacking"

Although there are very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight , BattleEye & FairFight have been implemented,

Radar Tower will aggravate some of them that slipped through. 

Besides, it makes me smile . 😀

So many times in FC  I see all these crazy symbols in my radar...

I see OPP's Radar Tower, Vehicle Spawn ..   etc

I will often dedicate a full FC mission to destroy all opposition assets.

Yeah, I drive around with the purpose of destroying the OPP's assets.

All of them.

That's what I do.

Is that not part of the strategy and team play ?

And so you got 'owned' by a 195+ mod...... and the solution is to remove it ... ?

I VOTE NO !!!

EDIT:

As a follow up, specific to the OP's post.

If the Radar Tower is indeed bugged.,.,, than it needs to be fixed .

Peace out.

Edited by Westford

Sign in to follow this