Stongs / shidiOt

Support is trash

Hello? Anybody there? Support is nonexistent, engine upgrade has a better chance of coming out before I get a response to my ticket. 

xnBFwGd.png 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Can you remake this, but put "Cooky" on it?

Its pretty epic.

I want to see that say Cooky too actually

Anyways back to topic : what was your ticket about? a cheater you reported?  ARMAS purchase?

if its someth9ing personal then just say to em its something personal - we dont need to know then.

I am just trying to see if its something we can help on or if support only can help

what in the actual flying fuck is this supposed to mean

based on this thread i would not take you serious.. don't know what is your issue but maybe you got what you deserved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

>be my clan mate

>gets tk'd every time he plays fight club

>makes support ticket

>gets a reply 4 months later

>"we're working hard against the dethreater problem"

>dudewat.jpg

11 hours ago, Stongs / shidiOt said:

Support is dead since 1+ month, never got a response from them.

I did opened tickets for all kind of problems, cheating, spamming, griefing and all other things but isn't a proprity because in anyway after weeks/month nobody is alive there.

So, im not going to waste my time anymore, if they want to be a support well they should be able to answer and helps out with anything related.

Can't understand what's the problem.

With such a low playerbase, I'm pretty sure support team doesn't even try, Pretty sure they only work on support like 1 hour a week.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

With such a low playerbase, I'm pretty sure support team doesn't even try, Pretty sure they only work on support like 1 hour a week.

Uhh no. 

While it takes a while for support they do answer. One ticket I got what I wanted, another I didn't. At least they aren't just c+p responses like Reloaded gave us.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

While it takes a while for support they do answer. One ticket I got what I wanted, another I didn't. At least they aren't just c+p responses like Reloaded gave us.

I mean it took them 6 months to get to a possible cheater report with included video from me.

It sure as shit feels like they're either not allocating enough people to support/not willing to hire more, or they're pulling people off support to work on updates. I refuse to believe that they're "swamped" with so many tickets that it could literally put them half a year behind without any forethought.

33 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I mean it took them 6 months to get to a possible cheater report with included video from me.

It sure as shit feels like they're either not allocating enough people to support/not willing to hire more, or they're pulling people off support to work on updates. I refuse to believe that they're "swamped" with so many tickets that it could literally put them half a year behind without any forethought.

I remember seeing another ticket # being posted, and it was like 3k before my first ticket got seen to. 

September 29, 2018 10:10 was my ticket #83875 - Got answered in January. Roughly 3 months. this was for a name change issue

November 06, 2018 17:18 was my ticket #85453. (less than 2k tickets later) Answered 4th Feb. 3 months. this was a cheater report (and by cheater i mean a whole clan of players selling their cheat and streaming etc)

November 25, 2018 19:30 was my ticket #86277. (less than 1k tickets later). about 3 months later. answered Friday 15th feb. this was a title issue

So, they are catching up with all the reports, but they probably have tons of them to go through. They said that /report filters cheater reports etc, but they still probably have tons t go through as is. More than likely they are understaffed though.

36 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

I remember seeing another ticket # being posted, and it was like 3k before my first ticket got seen to. 

September 29, 2018 10:10 was my ticket #83875 - Got answered in January. Roughly 3 months. this was for a name change issue

November 06, 2018 17:18 was my ticket #85453. (less than 2k tickets later) Answered 4th Feb. 3 months. this was a cheater report (and by cheater i mean a whole clan of players selling their cheat and streaming etc)

November 25, 2018 19:30 was my ticket #86277. (less than 1k tickets later). about 3 months later. answered Friday 15th feb. this was a title issue

So, they are catching up with all the reports, but they probably have tons of them to go through. They said that /report filters cheater reports etc, but they still probably have tons t go through as is. More than likely they are understaffed though.

Yeah I figured they're likely just understaffed, not an uncommon sight among a lot of companies. I mean the least they could do is bring on a couple more people to help with it, at least as temporary employees if they don't have other skills to contribute to LO with. Hell, Id take a temp position lol

Reset his ticket.

5 hours ago, Similarities said:

>be my clan mate

>gets tk'd every time he plays fight club

>makes support ticket

>gets a reply 4 months later

>"we're working hard against the dethreater problem"

>dudewat.jpg

Those dam dethreaters ruining fight club. How could they.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

They've probably been putting it off since you hackusate literally anyone who's capable of minttking you.

Edited by claude

2 minutes ago, claude said:

They've probably been putting it off since you hackusate literally anyone who's capable for minttking you.

Kek, this boi was teleporting around the map and was undamageable. But hey you can be salty about my accusations all you like

10 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Kek, this boi was teleporting around the map and was undamageable. But hey you can be salty about my accusations all you like

idk how you mistook my acknowledgement of your overabundance of hackusations as "salt," but whatever. You're self aware, and at least you can admit to it.

Edited by claude

Just now, claude said:

idk how you mistook my acknowledgement of your overabundance of hackusations as "salt," but I guess it's irrelevant. You're self aware, and at least you can admit to it.

Eh, said it in the discord the other day. I actually hackusate only maybe 3 people or so. I just accuse them often because the same behavior is repeated.

Honestly after my last talk with one of support staff I'm pretty sure support don't know a dime about game.

Still it's better than talking with bots although be ready to prove your cases.

My example: 

I received only one Halloween weapon skin but I done everything to get 3 skin selectors and was 100% positive I didn't click JT reward. 3 months of waiting later (Ridiciolous waiting time if you ask me) and I needed to prove to support staff that in Halloween we had 3 chances to claim each Halloween faction skin from skin selector/JT selector. Basically he told me we got only 1 chance to claim weapon skin. Thank God I done it on one of my casuals just to see what is going on with my main as 2 skin selectors attached to rank seemed to be bugged to me and didn't gave me anything. Casual account was basically proof that I should've received all Halloween weapon skins...

I guess I should start using shadowplay too other than documenting bugs via screenshot... Just in case.

23 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

No not really. Ticket times have been 3+ months for awhile now and it isnt improving past that. @MattScotthas failed epically when it comes to support and prompt resolutions. Hes too focused on other things then the core fundamentals of the game.

On 2/20/2019 at 2:54 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Hes too focused on other things then the core fundamentals of the game.

That's why he's constantly stating that the engine upgrade needs to be completed...something that changes the core fundamentals of the game? Just stop already.

• Like 1