Darkzera

What's happening with the support?

I sent two emails in the last 7 days and nothing of them answered me, I came to post here to see if they notice me.

Edited by Darkzera

they have 2000 tickets, be patient

additionally any tickets about bans are being held until after battleye is implemented

• Thanks 1

Same situation with support as it was with G1. Automated message reply, completely useless Lol. Nothing changed and nothing will change.  LUL

Edited by Knataz
:"DD

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

additionally any tickets about bans are being held until after battleye is implemented

It is not about bans, but rather to unlink my account that has the old steam password.

Just keep waiting patiently and let them get to your ticket. They are overwhelmed with tickets and are trying their best to get through them all.

6 minutes ago, Darkzera said:

It is not about bans, but rather to unlink my account that has the old steam password.

I've been waiting with similar thing for a few days too. I suppose it's not as important as other stuff so just wait 🙂

32 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Your request (440) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Still no response. Not about a ban.

They are answering less than 440 tickets per week, when the majority of those tickets would be auto responded because they were about being unbanned?

They have a lot of work. Don't forget that they have also bought the huge burden G1 left. They are a small team and i'm sure they are working on things they judge to be prioritizing. 

13 minutes ago, niblyv said:

Your request (440) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Still no response. Not about a ban.

They are answering less than 440 tickets per week, when the majority of those tickets would be auto responded because they were about being unbanned?

Mines also about something similar to yours, even though it seems to be an easy fix I bet a lot of players haven’t played because they’re waiting on the tickets for inaccessible steam/emails to go through but they say they’re working on it so , I guess only time will tell

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh, support drowning in tickets.

Give em a bit yeah?

You don't have to whiteknight the company about every little thing. Every single ban email was autoresponded by some automated system like 3 days ago. I know because all of my friends received the same email around the same time on the same day.

Assuming that atleast half of the tickets submitted were about bans(lets be real its probably like 80-90%) then that means they haven't even answered 220(40) tickets in 7 days dude..

Stop blindly accepting everything because you so desperately want the game to succeed.

Dont know what you write in your E-Mails but i waited Not even 2 days and got my steam account working again...

1 minute ago, niblyv said:

You don't have to whiteknight the company about every little thing. Every single ban email was autoresponded by some automated system like 3 days ago. I know because all of my friends received the same email around the same time on the same day.

Assuming that atleast half of the tickets submitted were about bans(lets be real its probably like 80-90%) then that means they haven't even answered 220(40) tickets in 7 days dude..

Stop blindly accepting everything because you so desperately want the game to succeed.

White Knighting?

Bruh, they hired insufficient staff for support. 

Quit yer bitchin and wait.

Support is doing their best to contain the influx of tickets and fixing the chaos G1 caused. I created a ticket on behalf of my friends with details and they were resolved within a few days. Did you create the ticket in the right category? If so, maybe they are investigating or need time. Try to be as concise as possible with your ticket and add screenshots, if possible. Time will solve all issues.