Sign in to follow this  
HamrunRiot7

how do i form a new group?

i am logging normally and some users will auto join, however that s great to me. what's not is that some come and kill me instead of doing missions with me and my team

I dont  really understand ur issue if you make a group and it is public and you are the leader I think you can kick them 

you can see the options of the group preesing U , and when you use /groupinvite makes automaticaly private group i think

Hi there HamrunRiot7, hopefully the following will clarify.

If you join without a group, you will usually be assigned to a team as backup, or be given backup as needed depending on the current matchmaking system.

As Gaiz said above, the default key for this is "U". You can also invite a player by using the chat command /groupinvite (player name), or using the interact option (default key ".") and selecting "Invite to group".

If you are making a group (and you can in any district), then the first player to make the group invite is the leader (a bronze crown will be next to their name at the top left of your screen) and has several options in the group panel, shown below:

Firstly, you can leave the group, or remove a troublesome player. A similar option will also be on the 'team' tab if you are in-mission and the team leader for the mission. 

xJ3Yj2lm.png

As RCooper said; the group leader can set the group to be public or private. Public groups can be joined by any player of your faction. Private groups are invitation only.

2pdY6Ecm.png

"Participate in team alliance" missions will allow matchmaking to put your group into bigger missions, allowing other players to join the mission.

Dpj9KJIm.png

• Like 1

aaaaaaaah ok.....sorry but i'm still very green about this game and thank you for your time and help.

usually i enter the finanacial district and random guys join my group so i make ready and a mission starts and for example when i have a task to break up a door and collect goodies, 'my group' of friends follow me than when i finish the task they kill me blehhhh and i found it insanely childish but anyways thanks for your amazing help guys respect \/

3 hours ago, HamrunRiot7 said:

aaaaaaaah ok.....sorry but i'm still very green about this game and thank you for your time and help.

usually i enter the finanacial district and random guys join my group so i make ready and a mission starts and for example when i have a task to break up a door and collect goodies, 'my group' of friends follow me than when i finish the task they kill me blehhhh and i found it insanely childish but anyways thanks for your amazing help guys respect \/

You might have "looking for group" ticked on , anyone can join press U and untick that box.