Shyloid

Armas Weapon Character Lifetime Bug

I've been having trouble trying to purchase character lifetime weapons of any type. The guns that have this little purple guy flag on them and say that I have purchased them on a character. A fewΒ are correct but the majority are not. I want to purchase character bound but it restricts me and says I own the weapon char bound already (which I do not)Β meaning I have to buy it account wide at a higher price. For example I don't own the RSA Hunter, Osprey, ACES Rifle, Fang, Rocket, and many other categories of guns that it says I own character bound.

Β 

MQye7Yu.png

Β 

Ek7qTOS.png

Β 

Not sure if this is a bug or not, or if anyone else has ran into this. I used to use the 3 day trials quite frequently before that system was taken out.Β Maybe it's has something to do with that and thinks I own the guns char bound?

Thank you

Β 

In my case it appears to have been caused by renting said items in the past. At least that's seemingly the cause of it in my situation. Far as I can tell?Β 

Β 

Workaround:

1.) switch characters

2.) place item in cart

3.) switch back to character you wanted to buy the item on

4.) spend money and enjoy?

Edited by Genobee
  • Thanks 1

The same bug seems to apply on guns from when you could trial packs and bundles, it thinks I have packs like Army of FR0Gs Bundle, Death & Taxes, Forces of Nature Pack all character bound(I don't have any of these) and the buy lock also carries over to the individual items form those packs. Other guns that I do own the flag does not show at all, I have both CSG RT1 and PR1 but none of them are showing as ever having been bought.

Edited by stargazer

12 hours ago, Genobee said:

In my case it appears to have been caused by renting said items in the past. At least that's seemingly the cause of it in my situation. Far as I can tell?Β 

Β 

Workaround:

1.) switch characters

2.) place item in cart

3.) switch back to character you wanted to buy the item on

4.) spend money and enjoy?

I see, okay thanks!Β I'll give that a try.