BlatMan

Shotguns were nerfed to sell the Showstopper 'Thunder' joker boxes.

2 minutes ago, Syzus said:

JG is fine, Showstopper is ok, CSG is meh now, but NFAS is a way more powerful than it should be, it gets really annoying on fc, literally the try hardest weapon in the game

the nfas is possibly the complete opposite of a tryhard weapon

no , it is not not only showstopper doesn't have huge overdamage like most shotguns do , but it also kills much slower than them

you have higher range yes , but that's it .

It has significantly less pellet spread and more range than the other shotguns. The damage is lower, but the tight pellet spread makes it extremely consistent.

The shredder should have spread similar to the Showstopper. Range was what it was advertised for. Ah but we don't want a repeat of 30m shredders

7Hk8ZQC.jpg

5 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

It has significantly less pellet spread and more range than the other shotguns. The damage is lower, but the tight pellet spread makes it extremely consistent.

It's still a slow 3-shot kill as opposed to the fast 2 shot kill of the JG. Even if you have bad RNG and have to do a 3 shot, it's still faster than the Thunder. The Thunder also quickly turns into a 4-shot kill which takes stupidly long, considering in most firefights a thunder will only get 2 shots off.

Right, because CQC isn't completely dominated by JG and Fang users right now.

If anything the JG, or shotguns overall, need a significant nerf.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, rooq said:

What?

i barely seen any JGs outside of a few in asylum. NFAS is what’s curretly dominating CQC.

but I do agree with you about the Fang, least change it to IR1.

17 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

It can't just be coincidence that the legendary shotgun is better than all other shotguns in game.

Edit : no idea why it quoted i was barely reading the thread...weird

Edited by Fortune Runner

17 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Man that peacekeeper is such an insane gun wipe the whole squad out 

Wrong game.. that gun is really good though.

Anyways, I trust LO a lot more than I did (the old) G1.

Edited by -Rachel-

18 hours ago, rooq said:

It's mostly OCAs and PMGs. The only primary shotgun I see being used is the NFAS, which hasn't changed much.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

10 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

It's mostly OCAs and PMGs. The only primary shotgun I see being used is the NFAS, which hasn't changed much.

At least shake it up a bit, Kevlar 3 + True Ogre+CJ3 (at 3 meters what would IR3 do.) and just hug all the criminals you can handle.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:42 PM, spigi said:

Just like the Colby CSG-20 is completely ruined now.

I remember shotties back then had a damage output of 85 and the spread was tighter. It was not op as tighter spread made it harder to be accurate when getting those close shots in. We need a buff on the shotties. Gamersfirst did a horrible job on nerfing the shotty. To say the least I feel like the nerfing was more personal rather than logical. Someone down the line must've gotten so fed up with being horrible at APB that they thought they should nerf it personally without much thought or the community's votes. We should have a vote to buff the shotties to its original version which is tight spread and 85 damage output and get rid of that strife shotty (That gun is horrible) have you ever played with that gun? I don't even care if it has 85 damage output its one of the most lamest guns to play with. They released that gun solely to have people throw in money in hopes of the original shotty but nowhere close was it to that. Let's have a voting thread please... Little Orbit listen to your community please! 

• Like 1

All these dumbasses got too used to the severely brokenly overpowered shotguns and not complain cause theyre back to being where they need to be 

DoxS4K3W4AUHgYC.png

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

All these dumbasses got too used to the severely brokenly overpowered shotguns and not complain cause theyre back to being where they need to be

where have you been, shotguns havent been "op" since like 2013

On 2/19/2019 at 2:58 PM, NickYoung said:

I remember shotties back then had a damage output of 85 and the spread was tighter. It was not op as tighter spread made it harder to be accurate when getting those close shots in. We need a buff on the shotties. Gamersfirst did a horrible job on nerfing the shotty. To say the least I feel like the nerfing was more personal rather than logical. Someone down the line must've gotten so fed up with being horrible at APB that they thought they should nerf it personally without much thought or the community's votes. We should have a vote to buff the shotties to its original version which is tight spread and 85 damage output and get rid of that strife shotty (That gun is horrible) have you ever played with that gun? I don't even care if it has 85 damage output its one of the most lamest guns to play with. They released that gun solely to have people throw in money in hopes of the original shotty but nowhere close was it to that. Let's have a voting thread please... Little Orbit listen to your community please! 

Balanced :^)))

Just now, BXNNXD said:

where have you been, shotguns havent been "op" since like 2013

The " balanced " shotgun update where they ran a shotgun sale for the longest time till people stopped buying them because they were so broken and then patched them back to normal.

Edited by Guest

On 2/17/2019 at 6:54 PM, spigi said:

Yes! Let the CSG shine again!

Let the CSG BE OP AGAIN!

On 2/19/2019 at 3:58 PM, NickYoung said:

Tighter spread means further range and easier kills. No clue what you're talking about, 2 hit ko's were easy AF and took no skill.

Strife is my favorite shotgun and I do well with it, go away peasant.

4 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Balanced :^)))

The " balanced " shotgun update where they ran a shotgun sale for the longest time till people stopped buying them because they were so broken and then patched them back to normal.

wasn't that like 2015? with the CSG/jg Spread rework? Took them years.

On 2/19/2019 at 10:58 PM, NickYoung said:

Shotguns never had that type of damage. The CSG was at 80 damage and insanely high range while the JG was at 75, it still has that exact same damage till now btw if you didn't know that and had considerably high range, Probably higher than that of the current csg, and these were nerfed in 2013 and were no longer op and kept getting rebalanced over and over till 2015 which had the final and the best rebalance that shotguns ever had.

As for the 2012 shotguns meta, no we don't want those kind of shotguns back they were too op, required no skill whatsoever and were complete bs.

Edited by WorldDominator

On 2/21/2019 at 10:42 PM, WorldDominator said:

Shotguns never had that type of damage. The CSG was at 80 damage and insanely high range while the JG was at 75, it still has that exact same damage till now btw if you didn't know that and had considerably high range, Probably higher than that of the current csg, and these were nerfed in 2013 and were no longer op and kept getting rebalanced over and over till 2015 which had the final and the best rebalance that shotguns ever had.

As for the 2012 shotguns meta, no we don't want those kind of shotguns back they were too op, required no skill whatsoever and were complete bs.

csg, jg, all shotguns before the strife shotty was 85 damage output up close and personal. Can anyone else quote me on this? I've played this game for a very long time I know my shotties. And JG does not have 75 damage output its 65 just like csg and tas20s. The csg and tas20s at least have a better spread control than the JG. First and foremost get your facts straight. 

Just now, NickYoung said:

csg, jg, all shotguns before the strife shotty was 85 damage output up close and personal. Can anyone else quote me on this? I've played this game for a very long time I know my shotties. And JG does not have 75 damage output its 65 just like csg and tas20s. The csg and tas20s at least have a better spread control than the JG. First and foremost get your facts straight. 

Honestly just give the shotguns a better hitreg is all im saying. Tighter spread would fix that instantly. Possibly a damage output of 10 increase and that would balance it out. I hardly see anyone use shotguns anymore because honestly you can only hope for a two shot kill. The showstopper is better and more accurate at killing than a shotty best believe that. Now why would a secondary beat a primary? For this reason I'm saying buff the shotties a bit more. If you're going to make a secondary rival a primary better yet overpower it why not buff the shotty too? Do I not have a sound argument? Please don't be biased as well. Tighter spread and 10 increase in damage would balance that between showstopper and shotties. Or just give it a tighter spread and 5 damage increase does not matter just buff it. 

2 minutes ago, NickYoung said:

Hmm, you played this game for too long you said, not only that, but asking me to get my "facts" straight? 

Since you look completely clueless to me I'll leave that link here, and good luck in this game.

https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Shotgun_JG_Slot2

That's why we should have threats and gameplay time information on forums smh.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:27 AM, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

It's still a slow 3-shot kill as opposed to the fast 2 shot kill of the JG. Even if you have bad RNG and have to do a 3 shot, it's still faster than the Thunder. The Thunder also quickly turns into a 4-shot kill which takes stupidly long, considering in most firefights a thunder will only get 2 shots off.

The showstopper has a faster fire rate than a shotty which makes that balanced. And how you use that gun is the same way you use a shotgun which is to take cover and pop when the enemy is there. Out in the open of course you'll get overrun by a pmg or oca or nfas etc etc. What is RNG?? Do you mean hit reg? The shotgun is meant to be used in close quarters but its also designed to be a 2 shot kill so why do we need to try our hardest to attain that? Your dexterity has to be at max level to make a 2 shot kill with a shotty unless your target just stays still. And I have the showstopper and it works like a quick shotty with more range and way better hit reg because the spread is too dam good on it. I can get a 3 shot kill from 25meters away. That applies same thing with shotties 25 meters away gives you 3 shot kill... Do you see where I'm getting at? The showstopper has a faster fire rate but kills in 3 shots 25 meters away (Alot more accurate than shotties) The shotgun has slower fire rate and also kills 3 shots 25 meters away. Ummmmmm YO BUFF THE SHOTGUNS! 

7 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:

Hmm, you played this game for too long you said, not only that, but asking me to get my "facts" straight? 

Since you look completely clueless to me I'll leave that link here, and good luck in this game.

https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Shotgun_JG_Slot2

That's why we should have threats and gameplay time information on forums smh.

So what is this proving right now?

3 minutes ago, NickYoung said:

The showstopper has a faster fire rate than a shotty which makes that balanced. And how you use that gun is the same way you use a shotgun which is to take cover and pop when the enemy is there. Out in the open of course you'll get overrun by a pmg or oca or nfas etc etc. What is RNG?? Do you mean hit reg? The shotgun is meant to be used in close quarters but its also designed to be a 2 shot kill so why do we need to try our hardest to attain that? Your dexterity has to be at max level to make a 2 shot kill with a shotty unless your target just stays still. And I have the showstopper and it works like a quick shotty with more range and way better hit reg because the spread is too dam good on it. I can get a 3 shot kill from 25meters away. That applies same thing with shotties 25 meters away gives you 3 shot kill... Do you see where I'm getting at? The showstopper has a faster fire rate but kills in 3 shots 25 meters away (Alot more accurate than shotties) The shotgun has slower fire rate and also kills 3 shots 25 meters away. Ummmmmm YO BUFF THE SHOTGUNS! 

So what is this proving right now?

I mean just try it out yourself in the game and get back to me on this because no one wants to read a bunch of data like that. Give me personal experienced feedback not just data please. The shotguns need a buff that's just plain and simple and I feel like the people who think they're overpowered are people who have not used the gun or uses it as their primary (which I try to) 

On 2/17/2019 at 5:05 PM, BXNNXD said:

the nfas is possibly the complete opposite of a tryhard weapon

Totally agree with this. Does not require any trying hard on that weapon. It's just overpowered because the other guns are underpowered to it in close range. A silver can overrun a gold with nfas while that gold is using a shotgun anyday. Nfas suffocates you in close quarters from 10 to 15m. Exactly where the shotgun is at its most advantage. Just doesn't make sense. 

I live when someone displays how little they know about APB and when they have that pointed out to them, they don't even flinch. 

... Priceless.