BlatMan

Shotguns were nerfed to sell the Showstopper 'Thunder' joker boxes.

It can't just be coincidence that the legendary shotgun is better than all other shotguns in game.

• Thanks 1

Ogre and Thumper  both inferior to NFAS, with the NFAS still being superior to the thunder as well(least in CQC.)

Thunder isn’t even that good, and the shotguns were already in a bad place before the buff and subsequent nerf.

Edited by TacticallyRed
  • Like 1

The only thing good about the Thunder is that people don't usually expect the amount of damage it does at longer-than-normal range for shotguns. It's TTK is very high and completely unforgiving of errors, especially when compared to other shotguns.

• Like 2

Why would a company market a new product that's just subpar?

This is literally the case for almost every 'new' weapon.

It gets tricky to do that, because every new weapon becomes meta, and all others become obsolete. They're doing a pretty good job at keeping it somewhat balanced right now; you'll see more people running around with Ursus than with a Thunder.

Most shotguns are shit.

The hit reg makes them harder to hit targets. Lol

• Thanks 1

i’d say the nfas is definitely the best shotgun right now, and by a pretty large margin 

i also prefer the showstopper to the thunder despite its limited range 

and it would be pretty stupid for orbit to put in all this work reassuring us that they’re  not reloaded/old g1, and then turn around and ruin it by trying the same super obvious business practices 

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

Just now, LoveForMatt said:

We are back at those kind of business. G1 never changes.

Theres no evidence to support that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

APB devs been doing the same thing over the years, Nerfs x weapons and sell a new OP one, then repeat.
Idk about LO doing that, too soon to tell.

5 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

Revert CSG changes, revert NFAS change... The rest is fine

Yes! Let the CSG shine again!

• Like 1

To be fully honest I can't understand how they tried to rebalance things but actually didn't fix a single issue and created new ones... They didn't learn from G1, it takes time, testing and feedback. Weapon balance is still completely trash. CSG is now clearly worse than JG, it's OCA, N-tec all the way... I mean, how hard could it be. Make nerfed weapons usable again like the tommy gun and fix N-tec, OCA, Nfas etc.

Edited by FluttershyI
  • Like 2

And they didn't fix the Yukon for so long because it was selling well.

2 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Another problem... Yukon is also way worse now after this "fix" than it should be. It has very bad equip time and reload speed so right now there's no reason for it to exist. The normal mountie is much better now and can actually be used is MM mode. The burst fire mode of the Yukon is really bad... It's like they don't understand that I as a player have spend 40 euros in JMB's to get such a weapon for it to be nerfed into the ground again. Same with my 3 freaking CSG's. And totally of topic but freaking help me and my friend with our support ticket after trying to get a reaction for 2,5 years!?

17 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Are you saying G1 didn't fix the Yukon because of this or LO didn't fix the yukon because of this?

4 minutes ago, Nite said:

Are you saying G1 didn't fix the Yukon because of this or LO didn't fix the yukon because of this?

LO fixed it as like almost their first course of action, so... he really shouldn't be saying the latter lmao

3 minutes ago, neophobia said:

LO fixed it as like almost their first course of action, so... he really shouldn't be saying the latter lmao

It's very good they did, but it would have been better if they changed the burst fire mode so the weapon would still be decent and/or change equip and reload speeds of it.

Edited by FluttershyI
  • Like 1

Man that peacekeeper is such an insane gun wipe the whole squad out 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

It's very good they did, but it would have been better if they changed the burst fire mode so the weapon would still be decent and/or change equip and reload speeds of it.

You don't want to make it a straight upgrade over the normal Northwest Mounties (no-one may use them but they do exist. I'll remember you Mountie, dw)

4 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

You don't want to make it a straight upgrade over the normal Northwest Mounties (no-one may use them but they do exist. I'll remember you Mountie, dw)

I'm not saying that. Atm it's a straight downgrade wich is the problem...

You ever wrote the description of it's mod?

Outside Marksmanship:

-10% base accuracy

+50% equip time (!)

When in Marksmanship Mode:

Switches to a 4-Round Burst (wich makes it even suck even more)

You can even kill somebody with an entire mag like this quickly unless you are basically hugging this player and there's nothing special about that TTK anymore. Combine that with bad reload speed and it has become absolute trash

2 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

I'm not saying that. Atm it's a straight downgrade wich is the problem...

You ever wrote the description of it's mod?

Outside Marksmanship:

-10% base accuracy

+50% equip time (!)

When in Marksmanship Mode:

Switches to a 4-Round Burst (wich makes it even suck even more)

You can even kill somebody with an entire mag like this quickly unless you are basically hugging this player and there's nothing special about that TTK anymore. Combine that with bad reload speed and it has become absolute trash

I was just mentioning it to keep in mind. Do you have a suggested rework in mind?

JG is fine, Showstopper is ok, CSG is meh now, but NFAS is a way more powerful than it should be, it gets really annoying on fc, literally the try hardest weapon in the game