Sign in to follow this  
LAPDAlonso

Can we get some events going? This game is boring

I Probably pop in every now and then and play, i did early this morning, but the game is boring to death, seriously. I'm enjoying other games as usual(Crew 2, Crew 1, Hellgate London, Saints row 3 and 4, Paladins, etc ), and really is not playing apb that much at all. Now i understand we have to wait probably until 2019 lol to see the engine upgrade and considering it takes about 15-20 months to create a new map, we won't see any real content until 2021 haha. Can we at least get some events happening every week to keep players busy?

I'm making a request to see a KILL EVENT every now and then, you know with his event we kill to get prizes, such as premium , cars, prizes in general. or what you can do is bring back the Old threat system right now, and you will see about 5000 players come back to the game.

• Like 1

Game is probably very boring when you think everyone's cheating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i find events to be tedious and annoying frankly

Should this be asked AFTER most game issues have been addressed and solved by the new team? Have some patience man. We waited years behind a legendary Engine Upgrade, you can keep waiting a few more weeks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -Rachel- said:

Game is probably very boring when you think everyone's cheating.

Well everyone in the game is not cheating. Also, considering you don't know me, let me tell you something or well inform you about something. "One", just one of the reasons why i enjoy playing this game and play the game is to catch people cheating, track them, watch them or have them watched. I like going after cheaters. It's something i always enjoy doing in online games, i use to do the same thing in Combat Arms when that game was first release, eventually i formed a clan, a large clan, started to work with other GM's and devs helping report, catch cheaters in other online games.

So no , when people cheat its not boring at all. It only drives my ambition more to catch them.  If you're going to say something, make sure you have facts to back it up about me.

56 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Should this be asked AFTER most game issues have been addressed and solved by the new team? Have some patience man. We waited years behind a legendary Engine Upgrade, you can keep waiting a few more weeks.

few more weeks for the engine upgrade? i think you meant spring of 2019.

46 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Yes.

But i really enjoyed the choosen one.

Yea keep us entertain with something. That's all i was asking, what better way to enjoy the game for a while to kill and win prizes.

5 minutes ago, NiVaKi said:

Impatient people...

Considering i have been playing since RTW, and I'm still here in 2018, i am patient.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Considering i have been playing since RTW, and I'm still here in 2018, i am patient.

But you're also kind of rude. You could have just asked if they had any future events planned. Instead you chose to be snarky. I have been playing more than usual with friends lately and have been having a really fun time. The game is far from boring if you play with people you enjoy. I also would like some events in the future as well and I am sure they have it planned but right now it isn't possible. Why don't you just play the other games you mentioned and continue to be patient and wait for the updates? 

Edited by LaQuandra
  • Like 1

Ye. Even if my main would already be unbanned I probably wouldn't play coz it's all same old, same old. 

I agree a low effort event like kill event or whatever for some free g1c would be a smart move from LO.

2 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

There there is your event, calm down now 😜

20 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

There there is your event, calm down now 😜

Fair point, but it doesn't really count as the # of people who will actually get to participate will be slim. It's a good signal though!

3 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Well everyone in the game is not cheating. Also, considering you don't know me, let me tell you something or well inform you about something. "One", just one of the reasons why i enjoy playing this game and play the game is to catch people cheating, track them, watch them or have them watched. I like going after cheaters. It's something i always enjoy doing in online games, i use to do the same thing in Combat Arms when that game was first release, eventually i formed a clan, a large clan, started to work with other GM's and devs helping report, catch cheaters in other online games.

So no , when people cheat its not boring at all. It only drives my ambition more to catch them.  If you're going to say something, make sure you have facts to back it up about me.

Man you are so cringe. 

7 minutes ago, Signarly said:

Man you are so cringe. 

Careful he's w/ the LAPD.

1 hour ago, Signarly said:

Man you are so cringe. 

He's been like this for years. Always fun to watch the trainwreck from afar.

Well i hope for an event. Or something. And i hope it happens soonish. Yea there is some hope with LO. But in my opinion they are just little bit to late. Most of my friends quit the game already. Even if they make APB great again. They aint come back.

So yeah getting a new content patch up ( even when its just a gun) that should be the top priority).

Edited by weissraider

Sign in to follow this