gremlen

Stop giving away 3d glasses

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

imagine getting gratification from an item solely because no one else has it

nerd

Is that a low-key Indiana Jones diss?

pleb

Bruh. Like what, less 50 people on both servers tops could have gotten them yesterday. I got them but I was really lucky. I've been here since 2012 and played regularly since 2016, can't I get a chance at rare things too? 707ecbd70c.png

what's the fuss ... its just one of many items that almost no one use after few weeks.

3 hours ago, VickyFox said:

The frustrating part of this is that this is a Autumn Assault and Valentines Day are both holidays...

This was a opportunity to make new rare/exclusive rewards but Little Orbit use a gun skin and glasses that they thought was unused.

In the politest possible way, one would hope that prompts from the community to make new content wouldn't be needed. 

They are busy with 3.5 you could forgive them. Besides game is dead and I doubt they're even making any money out of it.

I have 3D glasses, not even sure how I got them, but I'd rather have a working and alive game than more events with some rare colectibles.

2 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

floccinaucinihilipilification

I'm probably the only person in this thread that  knows what this word means without googling it 😛

Edited by mynd

2 minutes ago, mynd said:

I'm probably the only person in this thread that  knows what this word means without googling it 😛

Jokes on you, I looked it up on Bing

19 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

They are busy with 3.5 you could forgive them. Besides game is dead and I doubt they're even making any money out of it.

I have 3D glasses, not even sure how I got them, but I'd rather have a working and alive game than more events with some rare colectibles.

Couldn't agree more with having focus being on getting the game up to standard.

Having APB running in a way that is optimised to modern hardware can only be a positive to attract new players and maintain existing users.

• Like 1

If you think 3D glasses are still some sort of status symbol you're delusional. Anyone who had 150 bucks lying around could get them acc bound for literally years now, and aside from that they look cringy as fuck, especially when people use them to fake sunglasses.

So god help us, a small amount of people got a code for 3D glasses during a one-day, one-off event, their value is FOREVER RUINED /s

• Like 1

Honestly, 3D glasses never seemed all that rare or hard to get to me, and they *certainly* aren't rare now. Plus, it's not even like LO is giving out a ton of them.

Please don't fuzzy bunny about non-exclusive items not being kept "exclusive."

I'm pretty sure the point of 3D glasses isn't looking like a badass BTW, just so everyone knows.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

I'm pretty sure the point of 3D glasses isn't looking like a badass BTW, just so everyone knows.

they're there so i can watch Spy Kids 3D in social with my bros B)

28 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

they're there so i can watch Spy Kids 3D in social with my bros B)

Ayyy, all the cool kids are doing it.

15 minutes ago, gamergoggles said:

[image]

hoodie bro is mirin dat patootie 

In a serious response to this thread, all games should have items that are "rare" as it makes it a little more interesting.  Everyone having everything is bland and boring.

I'm particularly sorry to original owners of the back double-gun holsters (female only).  What an awesomely rare item to have until it was finally re-released.  I was also an original owner of the 3D Glasses too.  And I spent a year on the market saving for an FFA 3-Slot.

It's great to have rare things to work for and seek out, of course, once they stop being rare, they lose their appeal.  I will always support rare things and tell people to suck it up, whether I have a chance to obtain them personally or not.

58 minutes ago, mynd said:

I'm particularly sorry to original owners of the back double-gun holsters (female only).  What an awesomely rare item to have until it was finally re-released.

Nah, all of the RTW clothing should be available, just like they were in, you know, RTW.

31 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Nah, all of the RTW clothing should be available, just like they were in, you know, RTW.

i’m fine with having exclusive items that are rare because they required actual effort to acquire

logging in on one particular day, or just happening to have an item equipped when rtw shut down is not effort 

Codes for them were literally given away a lot before by G1, and not to mention they're in the Key to The World pack (that was in Armas LONG before LO took over), so..... ???????? Not really exclusive at all.

Edited by Sadira
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i’m fine with having exclusive items that are rare because they required actual effort to acquire

logging in on one particular day, or just happening to have an item equipped when rtw shut down is not effort 

enduring 3000+ hours of this game and sticking with it for 9 years is effort enough

28 minutes ago, Crusadeer said:

enduring 3000+ hours of this game and sticking with it for 9 years is effort enough

i agree, and if there was a reward for that it should stay exclusive