gremlen

Stop giving away 3d glasses

It used to be exclusive and rare. Before you had started giving it on event it was not rare due to tiggs mystery box and kttw, now literally everyone has it

Edited by gremlen
  • Like 3

So?There don't have to be rares in every game.Why limit something?Espcially in apb where the population is not big enough to support the effectiveness of "exclusivity".

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

want bobble head hat so its easier to shoot the morons so they dont breed

Edit : not directed at op was meant to reply about new item out of sarcasm

Edited by Fortune Runner

1 hour ago, gremlen said:

It used to be exclusive and rare. Before you had started giving it on event it was not rare due to tiggs mystery box and kttw, now literally everyone has it

You...do realize both kttw and Tiggs boxes were done by G1 and not LO?

Also you're kinda self contradicting yourself. Dunno if intentional. First you state the 3D glasses were "exclusive and rare", then you proceed to say "Before you had started giving it on event it was not rare due to~", implying they weren't even "exclusive and rare" in the first place, bringing into question the original purpose of this thread

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

14 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

You...do realize both kttw and Tiggs boxes were done by G1 and not LO?

Also you're kinda self contradicting yourself. Dunno if intentional. First you state the 3D glasses were "exclusive and rare", then you proceed to say "Before you had started giving it on event it was not rare due to~", implying they weren't even "exclusive and rare" in the first place, bringing into question the original purpose of this thread

I mentioned kttw and boxes to explain that it had already been not rare like it supposed to be, now LO just completely killing it

I have It. And will (like the leaf blaster title) never leave my mailbox.

lulw who cares i got 3D glasses as well but they are meh. I hope they get more publicly available so all the edgelords get upset 🙂 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gremlen said:

I mentioned kttw and boxes to explain that it had already been not rare like it supposed to be, now LO just completely killing it

So let me get this straight. You're complaining about LO making an already common/not rare item according to you even more common/not rare?

I...I fail to follow

Am i like in the 1% of people who do NOT own the 3d glasses? :s

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Hot take: 3D glasses are ugly. 

Yes but they make you at least 7 times more edgy when you have a black hoodie and macro the carbine.

a verb typed in lower case as a name adds 3x multiplier on top of that.

Edited by Sayori

you fuckers cry over any and everything lol

4 hours ago, Gateron said:

lulw who cares i got 3D glasses as well but they are meh. I hope they get more publicly available so all the edgelords get upset 🙂 

Amen to that ( :

I got them back when they were rare and exclusive... Am I supposed to be offended that people can still get them or something?  Besides it was only one day, calm down.  They look dumb anyway.

6 hours ago, Clandestine said:

There's a solution. Let's make new rares.

The frustrating part of this is that this is a Autumn Assault and Valentines Day are both holidays...

This was a opportunity to make new rare/exclusive rewards but Little Orbit use a gun skin and glasses that they thought was unused.

In the politest possible way, one would hope that prompts from the community to make new content wouldn't be needed. 

• Like 1

imagine getting gratification from an item solely because no one else has it

nerd

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

a verb typed in lower case as a name adds 3x multiplier

floccinaucinihilipilification