Seedy

I want revenge on STABBAS!

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

people forget percs have a 0,7sec throw animation, so theyir 400dmg is slower thansome wepaons ttk, and that doesn't includes flight time and getting the other 600 damage done as well.

You can do all that, before you turn the corner or before I peek around it

12 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Pfft, someone snuck up on me and hit me, they missed the 2nd one while I was retaliating

I respect them for not throwing a perc though. He didn't seem like he was trying hard though

see, missing the second pig shot means you had a window of at least 2.25seconds (that until the second shot goes off) quite long compared to lethal wepons.

how would I be able to do that without a wallhack? I wouldn't know around which corner you are unless you showed yourself before and retreated and stayed at that same corner I saw you.

Edited by LilyV3

2 minutes ago, Kiida said:

0F0203C577FCDE17DFE23C80010520205E607693

:classic_wink:

xD 

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

see, missing the second pig shot means you had a window of at least 2.25seconds (that until the second shot goes off) quite long compared to lethal wepons.

Yeah, everyone knows the PIG by itself is a joke, that's not my problem

4 minutes ago, Kiida said:

0F0203C577FCDE17DFE23C80010520205E607693

:classic_wink:

I mean, it's moreso for the PIG-perc and HVR-perc combos, and dropping one as you die. There's just no escaping that in close range. It's always been a broken mechanic.

if you hug your opponent too close, yes that happens, but perc radius isn't that great. its even less than those of yolos

3 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

how would I be able to do that without a wallhack? I wouldn't know around which corner you are unless you showed yourself before and retreated and stayed at that same corner I saw you.

Cause, I'd rather stay at the corner and be able to still see you than run and not? Once I move from the corner and you get there before I get to somewhere else, you can just shoot me in the back. It's also likely we're both injured so I could just be trying to get a better position to kill without exposing myself to as much danger... then get perc'd

2 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Cause, I'd rather stay at the corner and be able to still see you than run and not? Once I move from the corner and you get there before I get to somewhere else, you can just shoot me in the back. It's also likely we're both injured so I could just be trying to get a better position to kill without exposing myself to as much danger... then get perc'd

you can run away and look backwards if you know how the are you run into looks like, + yes you run away from sonmeone with a pig and perc to stay out opf pig range. and if he has to use the ccg or any other primary stabba there is your superior n-tec to shoot back. So in the end your tactical decisions weren't very good as LTL counter.

Edited by LilyV3

4 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

you can run away and look backwards if you know how the are you run into looks like, + yes you run away from sonmeone with a pig and perc to stay out opf pig range. and if he has to use the ccg or any other primary stabba there is your superior n-tec to shoot back. So in the end your tactical decisions weren't very good as LTL counter.

Oh, no, I'm not worried about the LTL combos here, I'm being more general, if I run while looking back, they have the advantage, they can peek and shoot me a bit before I can react. So because of that, I'd rather take my chances in CQC

Like you said, I probably play badly

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

On 6/1/2018 at 2:17 PM, Nessie said:

"Hey, it's not fair that in War Thunder the planes can fly and my tank doesn't. You must give my tank wings too!"

- logic of the thread

it sounds that way to me as well - i play enforcer as well as criminal and LTL is not so easy to use to begin with

On 6/1/2018 at 4:45 PM, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

People that cry about LTL don't understand LTL.

Longer TTS. Potential kill steal. Potential for enemy to be freed.

LTL is a hindrance.

and this is why LTL is not easy to use to begin with....

so many times I get my arrests killed from some trigger happy who only wants kills

Dumb.

Also legendary stabba please, that doesn't look like super soaker.

Edited by Luminesca

18 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

But I've also made $2mil solo without doing a single mission as a Crim.

how many years did it took you to realize how pointless it was by the way

5 hours ago, Vahnilla said:

how many years did it took you to realize how pointless it was by the way

Years? No. A weekend. All I did was RamRaid. If done right, you could make $100k an hour in an empty District. Gotta know the map, keep up a rotation, be selective of the items you pick up, and making sure you have the N5 multiplier before you start really grinding the RamRaid.

16 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Years? No. A weekend. All I did was RamRaid. If done right, you could make $100k an hour in an empty District. Gotta know the map, keep up a rotation, be selective of the items you pick up, and making sure you have the N5 multiplier before you start really grinding the RamRaid.

Truth, though premium helps as well. Also dont RAM the windows, repairs will eat your time fast.

35 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Congratulations, huge undertaking over that sweet gamer money

was definitely worth it, instead of just playing normally or just sell your random animu symbol for some fast 100k

lol.

22 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

if you hug your opponent too close, yes that happens, but perc radius isn't that great. its even less than those of yolos

low yields have a large radius tho, thats a weird comparative statement

Edited by BXNNXD
added stuff

I cared a little but then I clicked on your thread.

Anyways, since the Closed Beta of APB up untill now, this has been discussed countless times, you are not getting anything of the sort, so quit trying. You want the joy of LTL and trolling people by arresting them ? Play enforcer.

1 hour ago, Vahnilla said:

Congratulations, huge undertaking over that sweet gamer money

was definitely worth it, instead of just playing normally or just sell your random animu symbol for some fast 100k

lol.

Actually... The symbols I have are probably worth a good amount. Since the maker no longer plays.

But, I love how you had to switch gears, and change the subject.

I do play normally. But that weekend, I really needed the cash. Wanted to get the payment ready for my custom symbols that someone made me.

Nice try, doe.

14 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

low yields have a large radius tho, thats a weird comparative statement

is it? well, we only have 4 nades, yolols, concs, percs and frags, and 2 of them have a norrmal range (yolos and frags) then come percs and then concs. so percs are having lower radius than yolos (which youc an spam 3 of) and also do more damage, they kinda act a bit like micropercs due to the short fuse. So the closest comaprison are yolos over frags which have a longer timer and quite mroe damage as well.