Seedy

I want revenge on STABBAS!

Please for the love of my sanity give me a crim Stabba! Yea us crims rule san paro and you enforcers are really just a bunch of wannabeeeees but I want to have a stabba esque gun or some shit so I can insult you muthafukas too

#StabbasforCrims

• Like 1

yes. We need this.

Let's ruin whatever is left of the differences between enforcers and criminals. Remove the light entirely. Let criminals have police lights and sirens too!!

/s

7 minutes ago, Seedy said:

Please for the love of my sanity give me a crim Stabba! Yea us crims rule san paro and you enforcers are really just a bunch of wannabeeeees but I want to have a stabba esque gun or some shit so I can insult you muthafukas too

#StabbasforCrims

Create a corrupted enf. (JUST BE ENF)  good luck with your "sugerency/wishes".

yes. We need this.

Let's ruin whatever is left of the differences between enforcers and criminals. Remove the light entirely. Let criminals have police lights and sirens too!!

/s

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Police lights and sirens no, maybe a crim lights and sirens. (diferents sounds etc)

Edited by ManiVII

8 minutes ago, Seedy said:

#StabbasforCrims

If you wanna use LTL, play an Enf.

• Like 1

Paintball guns! But then again, LTL and sirens is the only thing that makes me log on my enf time to time.

Considering that only 1% of enforcers use stabbas (mostly pig combination), so what is the point of adding them to the criminals too? Wouldn't it be better if they added some new contacts, mods, weapons or something which players would actually use. You can go on your enf to play stabba for 5 min a week, it's not that hard

I'm still waiting for the day they release a custom stabba, so i can add 3 mods to it.

11 minutes ago, Me Loco said:

Considering that only 1% of enforcers use stabbas (mostly pig combination), so what is the point of adding them to the criminals too? Wouldn't it be better if they added some new contacts, mods, weapons or something which players would actually use. You can go on your enf to play stabba for 5 min a week, it's not that hard

why u think its only 1 %? out of the last monthly player count for may, that should be 17 players, i am quite sure its more, then only 17 players average

is time to stop, let LO work, really, 1st asking for nerf the hvr, then the crouch, what is next, nerf run?, add stabba for crims?... wait...

Enfs have a Cop rank.

As a primarily a enforcer player, I have to say I don't like using LTL because it is a grind to get cop rank up, a large number of stuns are killed by trigger happy teammates.

To make arrests easier, I could use a PIG and another weapon or grenade... I try not to look like a complete b!tch while playing and using a PIG and Perc just is so cheap.

I want to unlock Cop hat, utility belt, more light bars and police uniform, but Crims just want LTL because salty revenge

Edited by VickyFox

Yep, I'm only using stabba since I'm forced to use it for the cop role.

._.

"Hey, it's not fair that in War Thunder the planes can fly and my tank doesn't. You must give my tank wings too!"

- logic of the thread

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

yes. We need this.

Yes you're right. Lets remove all other weapons but LTL for cops so its more fair and a bigger difference, shall we? 🤡

People that cry about LTL don't understand LTL.

Longer TTS. Potential kill steal. Potential for enemy to be freed.

LTL is a hindrance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seedy said:

Please for the love of my sanity give me a crim Stabba!

Eh... No. Some things are ment to be faction based; stabba for enforcers, ramraiding for criminals.

• Like 1

LTL should be unique to enforcers. It's actually the only reason why I play my enforcer (aside from no opp situations when there was too many crims). LTL is the most rewarding and a fun challenge at low rating.

1 hour ago, Spy said:

Eh... No. Some things are ment to be faction based; stabba for enforcers, ramraiding for criminals.

At least someone has the patience to explain this over and over... when criminals will learn?

42 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

At least someone has the patience to explain this over and over... when criminals will learn?

As a criminal I appreciate enforcers who allow us to beat down on you daily. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

People that cry about LTL don't understand LTL.

Longer TTS. Potential kill steal. Potential for enemy to be freed.

LTL is a hindrance.

Or maybe you've never experienced being tagged by a LTL before

specially the god sent LTL combo.

6 hours ago, Seedy said:

#StabbasforCrims

How about no?

How about you take my Zeus instead? :p

giphy.gif

K so give ram raiding for enforcers then.

See how that goes?

7 hours ago, Nessie said:

"Hey, it's not fair that in War Thunder the planes can fly and my tank doesn't. You must give my tank wings too!"

- logic of the thread

Thanks for the laugh lmao

Hey crims... you got ability to get money from thin air (ramraiding, mugging etc.)... and we got stabbas.

I though it was fair deal?

Stabbas are and should remain enforcers only. Yet i'm not against the fact of criminals being able to have such animation too

eg: knock out an enforcer and then execute them by shooting a bullet in their backhead. 

But how to be able to get to that animation is a whole new story

Edited by Outofmyway

I think the best option would be to give everyone baseball bats, then when you see that LTL enforcer rush them from all sides and start playing ball.