Sign in to follow this  
TomotakeYoshino

3D glasses

You can find them on Key to The World Pack, they can't be in a normal boudle or sold like normal item, they're legendary, rare, the onlyt way you could get them without spend 100+ dollars/euros is that you get them from a gm with the event during today.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

You can find them on Key to The World Pack, they can't be in a normal boudle or sold like normal item, they're legendary, rare, the onlyt way you could get them without spend 100+ dollars/euros is that you get them from a gm with the event during today.

unless LO change that

4 minutes ago, Keshi said:

unless LO change that

Which they shouldn't, I didn't even know of their existence until today when I won 2 pairs and now I don't want everyone else to have the ability to use them

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Which they shouldn't, I didn't even know of their existence until today when I won 2 pairs and now I don't want everyone else to have the ability to use them

Except pretty much everyone already has them lmao, you're a bit late for that man.

• Like 1

Just now, gold said:

Except pretty much everyone already has them lmao, you're a bit late for that man.

Oh.

1 hour ago, -Dan- said:

Oh.

Yeah, exactly haha, because pretty much everyone have them thanks to KTTW pack, or this event or old GM mystery boxes was for 400 g1c into the armas or too Tiggs Boxes given out last year if you remember, the s**t thing about > FFA <

18 hours ago, gold said:

its sad that playing since 2010 i dont have 3d glasses because i never bought KtdW 😢 
idk there's like 30% of things worth in that pack so i decided to not buy it..unless 1day they reduce it to like 5k g1c ish then maybe i'll buy it lol

They're honestly not that good-looking. I think the only reason people want it to be rare is just so they can have something to "flex" on people with, despite the glasses being very disappointing anyways.

I think they should add it to the marketplace. It's not even good looking enough to be considered legendary lol.

Sign in to follow this