Arianna

Thank you For Armas new prices

I love youuuuuuuu  Little Orbit for the new armas prices

you guys are the best 

@MattScott You are not a person , you are an angel sent  for APB to make it Better  I loveeeeeeee u ❤️ 

Edited by STC
  • Like 4

Why there are no Angel wings in the Shop??? 

Cmon i have waitet one year for Them... 

• Like 1

sorry to be that guy, but the prices are still WAY to high.  Lets be real, we need to generate some income so we can keep the game going and perhaps bring more people in once the upgrade comes out.  The only people that are going to buy this stuff for the most part are the people that have been playing for some time. Lower those prices on that old content to get it in more hands and allow people to enjoy it. Later when the engine update comes out and new content is created for Armas, then by all means charge more for it

I love what your doing LO, I feel your giving this game a chance, but it is starting to feel like we are being strung along a bit. Lets get serious, lets lower these prices so people buy it. Lets be more thoughtful with what are are doing.

Please

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

sorry to be that guy, but the prices are still WAY to high.  Lets be real, we need to generate some income so we can keep the game going and perhaps bring more people in once the upgrade comes out.  The only people that are going to buy this stuff for the most part are the people that have been playing for some time. Lower those prices on that old content to get it in more hands and allow people to enjoy it. Later when the engine update comes out and new content is created for Armas, then by all means charge more for it

I love what your doing LO, I feel your giving this game a chance, but it is starting to feel like we are being strung along a bit. Lets get serious, lets lower these prices so people buy it. Lets be more thoughtful with what are are doing.

Please

Is this a joke post?

First you get more G1C for your money. Then they lower the prices. Then they lower it again and you are still complaining?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I just wish I had stuff left to buy. 

:classic_tongue:

There's always more things you can buy, you might not want to but you can

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Is this a joke post?

First you get more G1C for your money. Then they lower the prices. Then they lower it again and you are still complaining?

Now that Matt has responded, I don't feel the same way, before that though I was not thrilled with the price "reductions"

Please understand, I am passionate because I do care about this game

Hold up, so people are still not happy with this? First off now you pay 1$ for 100 g1c, right? After the price did decrease, with only 5$ let's say, you can buy the skateboard backpack which is 2$ , a pair of shoes which is 1$,an pair of cat ears for 0.50$, also bunch other clothes for 1$, thing is, i also noticed that CSG which prior was 20+$ to buy perm, now is only 15$ perm for character,and about almost 20$ for lifetime account, Which i think this is really a good deal, also now premium is 8$ which therefore you pay 20$ let's say, you buy premium ,you will receive 20% discount, now an calculation would be , that you can buy premium -800 you remain with 1200, the shotgun is 1500 perm i think? (correct me if i am wrong),  1500- 20%=1200 , so with 20 frikking $ you can buy premium and csg shotgun perm on one of your characters.

4 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Please understand, I am passionate because I do care about this game

"Passionate" has become such an empty industry buzzword, you're frankly better off not using it.

am i the only one noticing that the pack prices has increased?

27 minutes ago, Keshi said:

am i the only one noticing that the pack prices has increased?

No, even Matt Scott addressed it already.

9 hours ago, Kevkof said:

There's always more things you can buy, you might not want to but you can

Well, not exactly, i own all armas items and valentine weapons pack too xD so except extra items they put up every week (limited time offer ones) i can't buy nothing more.

6 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Well, not exactly, i own all armas items and valentine weapons pack too xD so except extra items they put up every week (limited time offer ones) i can't buy nothing more.

Unless you live in Belgium/The Netherlands you can always get JMB's

So what are the prices of char and account bound weapons now? Assuming you buy g1c at the new rate. $20 USD each? $10?

1 minute ago, killerskull said:

So what are the prices of char and account bound weapons now? Assuming you buy g1c at the new rate. $20 USD each? $10?

16-20 for char and 20-23 for acc

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

16-20 for char and 20-23 for acc

just adding on that secondary weapons are all standardized to $12 usd ($10 usd premium) for character bound and $15 usd ($12 usd premium) for account bound

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

just adding on that secondary weapons are all standardized to $12 usd ($10 usd premium) for character bound and $15 usd ($12 usd premium) for account bound

Finally.

6 hours ago, Nite said:

"Passionate" has become such an empty industry buzzword, you're frankly better off not using it.

Ok not sure which word to use, but I really do love this game. There is nothing out there like it and I know that if we can get past the engine upgrade, make prices reasonable and start putting in real content an updates this game can come back

3 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

#Gifting!

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Unless you live in Belgium/The Netherlands you can always get JMB's

I do own all legendaries (forgot to say xD)

2 hours ago, Keshi said:

#Gifting!

I do often giveaways, i've gifted so far 800€ of armas items before the gifting system goes down, i've gifted too some milions, legendaries and much more.

21 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

I do own all legendaries (forgot to say xD)

Jesus Christ, I feel broke just by imagining how much money you've put in this game xD

16 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

I do often giveaways, i've gifted so far 800€ of armas items before the gifting system goes down, i've gifted too some milions, legendaries and much more.

So...any chance u can gift jaboi here? xD
jk jk jk thats cool lol. I mean giveaways with ingame items also helps keeping the game alive!

I was really happy when I saw that some items went below 99 G1C.  Cat ears and other similar items are now $0.50 which is great.  Also loving the over all standardized prices for guns.  The pack pricing is still a lil fucky but Matt already said he'd look into it.