Does RFP need a nerf?

Does RFP need a nerf?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Does RFP need a nerf?

• Yes generally
    • Yes on range
    • No it's fine

25 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

having a nonsensical downside to only one preset gun variant is just as ridiculous as half the nerfs you've ranted against 

we already have too many guns with unique mechanics due to shoddy balancing, i'd rather not add one more

Nonsensical? It would bring all 3 RFP's in line, all would be unique and balanced. 

3 minutes ago, Tenginima said:

Nonsensical? It would bring all 3 RFP's in line, all would be unique and balanced. 

its nonsensical because it doesnt follow the rules of the game mechanics, ideally there would be less exclusions not more

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

its nonsensical because it doesnt follow the rules of the game mechanics, ideally there would be less exclusions not more

That is a very poor argument. "it doesn't follow the rules of the game mechanics" what is this even supposed to mean? So far you haven't even brought up anything remotely close to an actual argument.

My parents taught me a very good lesson as a child, that is "if you can't suggest an improvement or a form of change to the status quo, then you don't have a right to complain about it either".

The only thing you have done is tell me that A) it's a stupid idea and B) (B being the reason) because it doesn't follow the game rules?? Honestly, i'm not even sure how to react, what does this even mean lol? It would be great if you could elaborate on what that means.

And why can't there be more exclusions?