AnnieA

Baylan not letting me join even though im over lvl 30

I'm level 32 and want to go to baylan but it keeps saying I need a minium level of 30 to join... well umm... im over that

I've tested this and relogging (logging out and back in) will fix this, but this should be noted and fixed at some point as well.

12 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

This shouldn't even exist.

If you mean the rank restriction, kinda debatable. It helps prevent complete newbies from accidentally wandering into FC and getting thoroughly confused and destroyed, while also not really limiting any experienced player from accessing it since R30 is really easy to get to, like, we're talking a couple of hours at most without prem, if not even less.

7 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

If you mean the rank restriction, kinda debatable. It helps prevent complete newbies from accidentally wandering into FC and getting thoroughly confused and destroyed, while also not really limiting any experienced player from accessing it since R30 is really easy to get to, like, we're talking a couple of hours at most without prem, if not even less.

It forces new players to learn the guns by playing missions against max rank clans. It's fight club, where everyone is just there the shoot stuff, it shouldn't be restricted.

4 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

It forces new players to learn the guns by playing missions against max rank clans. It's fight club, where everyone is just there the shoot stuff, it shouldn't be restricted.

Doing missions in bronze is infinitely fairer for them than to try do anything in FC. Like, FC is where players go after they're done with progression and just want to grind weapon roles. The average skill level on FC is magnitudes higher than mission districts, especially bronze. Aside from that, even disregarding that, FC is confusing for someone who has not fully grasped the game yet, and is completely non-representative of the game, as such, a new player should not accidentally be able to get there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Doing missions in bronze is infinitely fairer for them than to try do anything in FC. Like, FC is where players go after they're done with progression and just want to grind weapon roles. The average skill level on FC is magnitudes higher than mission districts, especially bronze. Aside from that, even disregarding that, FC is confusing for someone who has not fully grasped the game yet, and is completely non-representative of the game, as such, a new player should not accidentally be able to get there.

You mean the district where all the dethreaters are?

29 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

You mean the district where all the dethreaters are?

I'm aware it's an issue, but at the same time it's still better than getting destroyed on FC by people who play nothing but FC all day, which make up the vast majority of the players there.