cheater

Valentines Armas

so matt scott said early February, its already the 13th and even after the patch its not out.

what month is it right now in USA?

• Like 3

you could've waited till tomorrow... you know... valentines day. but i guess some do come prematurely xd

i would be surprised if it wasn't out then - and this is also the end of the first half of february - everything would kind of qualify for "early" february.

Edited by neophobia

idk but if they make promises, they should follow them or not make at all, seems like they cant learn from others mistakes.

refer to my post above

early is a vage term and imo it could refer to anything in the first half - and for a valentines thing, it's still reasonable to be released on valentines day...

5 hours ago, neophobia said:

you could've waited till tomorrow... you know... valentines day. but i guess some do come prematurely xd

i would be surprised if it wasn't out then - and this is also the end of the first half of february - everything would kind of qualify for "early" february.

Doesn't make sense to release the valentine's event in-game today, but not the valentine's armas update. Why not release both at the same time?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Doesn't make sense to release the valentine's event in-game today, but not the valentine's armas update. Why not release both at the same time?

because a release might have issues that need fixing. rushed releases have even more issues. if you'd rush them out both at once, you'd need to fix more at the same time.

just guesses but a good enough explanation that required less than a minute of thinking. hm.

but yes, g1 used to release the same stuff every year simultaneously on both armas and ingame so it might come off weird breaking those traditions.

Edited by neophobia

i feel the same thing. Really confused with "early February"

2 hours ago, neophobia said:

because a release might have issues that need fixing. rushed releases have even more issues. if you'd rush them out both at once, you'd need to fix more at the same time.

just guesses but a good enough explanation that required less than a minute of thinking. hm.

but yes, g1 used to release the same stuff every year simultaneously on both armas and ingame so it might come off weird breaking those traditions.

Well considering the last event ended in early January mind you, I would think a month's time/half a month's time to check that valentine's armas is alright would be enough time. In your own words, "just guesses but a good enough explanation that required less than a minute of thinking. hm." I guess not however as it isn't out yet

25 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Well considering the last event ended in early January mind you, I would think a month's time/half a month's time to check that valentine's armas is alright would be enough time. In your own words, "just guesses but a good enough explanation that required less than a minute of thinking. hm." I guess not however as it isn't out yet

you do know why companies stagger releases? not because they didn't do excessive testing themselves - but to sort issues that come up first before releasing everything/for every audience.

and yes, it likely is 🙂

Edited by neophobia

considering armas is down at this very moment for an update i think they made the deadline

The store is down (on PS4 at least) so my best guess is that the update is in progress right now

58 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

considering armas is down at this very moment for an update i think they made the deadline

they are taking kinda longer brake seems like, it have been nearly 2hrs not "30min" as they said lol

28 minutes ago, Boowy said:

they are taking kinda longer brake seems like, it have been nearly 2hrs not "30min" as they said lol