Sign in to follow this  
SirVilla

restringir los servidores !!

Hola buen día .
Me gustaría hacer una sugerencia modesta
sobre cómo cambiar el método de entrada de los servidores, oro, plata y bronce.
1: servidor de oro: solo para oro y plata.
2: servidor de plata: solo para plata y bronce.
3: Servidor de bronce: solo para bronces y verdes.
4: servidor verde: solo verde.
Es solo restringir el acceso a aquellos que no necesitan ingresar a estos servidores. Creo que el nivel es justo. Debe hacerlo con su propósito. Sé que será difícil o imposible, pero le agradecería que lo hiciera. .
Esto no significa que si eres un bronce y obtienes plata en ese servidor, como todos sabemos en la comunidad, es muy fácil reducir o aumentar la amenaza, lo que espero sean los jugadores más avanzados, tranquilos para los más nuevos, ¡Eso es un gran abuso por parte de aquellos que están más que aburridos de jugar umillen y despreciar a los nuevos jugadores o con pocas posibilidades!a postscript and if there was a gm that spoke Spanish would be great, that we are many Spaniards who played this game for many years and the same as adding the Spanish language to the game that previously had it.

Edited by villanueva

9 minutes ago, villanueva said:

Hi good day .
I would like to make a modest suggestion
on how to change the entrance method of servers, gold, silver and bronze.
1: gold server: only for gold and silver.
2: silver server: only for silver and bronze.
3: Bronze server: only for bronzes and greens.
4: green server: only green.
It is only restricting access to those who do not need to access these servers. I think the level is fair. You must do it with your purpose. I know it will be difficult or impossible, but I would appreciate it if you did. .
This does not mean that if you are a bronze and you get money on that server, as we all know in the community, it is very easy to reduce or increase the threat, which I hope will be the most advanced players, calm for the newest, that's a Great abuse on the part of those who are more than bored of playing umillen and despising new players or with few possibilities! a postscript and if there were a gm that spoke Spanish would be great, that we are many Spaniards who played this game for many years and the same as adding the Spanish language to the game that previously had it.

This is an English forum, so please post in English.

About the threat levels, this has been brought up numerous times and I believe that Little Orbit is going to change how this works but only after the Engine Update takes place, because one of the features that are required for what they have in mind about threat level change, cannot be done with the current engine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Do you want more dethreating? 

I think he wants the old system back, when golds could only join gold, silver could only join gold or silver etc...

1 minute ago, farago223 said:

I think he wants the old system back, when golds could only join gold, silver could only join gold or silver etc...

Of which was the system that first started dethreating in the first place.

9 hours ago, villanueva said:

Hello good evening .
I'd like to bring a modest suggestion
about how the method to join the gold, silver and bronze servers should be changed.

1: Gold server: only for gold and silver.
2: Silver server: only for silver and bronze.
3:Bronze server: only for bronze and green.
4: Green server: only for greens.

It is just about restricting access to these who doesn't need to join this servers. I think the level is fair. Should be done with its purpose. I know its going to be hard or even impossible, but I'd be thankful if you do so.
This doesn't mean that if you are a bronze and you get silver on that server, as we all know in this community it is very easy to reduce or increase your threat
, what I hope is the most advanced players to be more easy on the new ones. That's a big abuse from these who are more than boring of playing to humiliate and despise the new players or these with less chances!

P.S: and if there was a gm that spoke Spanish would be great, that we are many Hispanic players who played this game for many years and the same as adding the Spanish language to the game that previously had it.

There, tried my best to help with this by translating it, although even in Spanish it had a few confusing grammar details, but neither my English is that good so, just a humble contribution.

Regards.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, farago223 said:

Creo que quiere recuperar el antiguo sistema, cuando los dorados solo podrían unirse al oro, la plata solo podría unirse al oro o la plata, etc.

yes .. plis

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

¿Quieres más detrimento? 

noo!!