CH3V

Was it necessary GM?

For real? You're blocking an entrance and trying to play innocent? 

lol

• Thanks 1

For sure the gm acted as he/she should have done,griefing is not fun,imagine losing a mission because of that,i don't think you would like that happening to you

The GM did the right thing and you know it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most people would react in a way that is innocent and say they would of stopped upon request after being caught red handed.

Also I think most people would not accept "It's just a prank" as a defence for something you admit to know full well is going to cause frustration and potentially against the rules.

It may be a joke but maybe save your jokes for friends that you know will find it funny. Excuses and If it was harmless aside, It's actions like this that could instigates actions from Little Orbit which impacts the wider gameplay.

i have a strong hate for griefing.

Its great to see some GM presence in the game after all these years. Finally something is being done about griefers like this one. This thread gives me hope! Gj GM! 👍

8 hours ago, CH3V said:

rWLswWi.jpg

i can understand what i am doing, but im not  blocking anyone from playing the game, or stopping a mission to be done, simple little joke, then GM  comes online and force me out of the vehicle,  was it necessary for a GM  to get involved? i was simply playing the game. 

Go to play another game.

5 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Am I only one that cant see a problem here? Driving a car in the district and parking it at any place you want. Whats wrong with that? Guy is having fun with big truck at car spawning spot, let him have it lol

open district means open district

Yes because griefing new people at double b really makes APB grow *facepalm*

fc4.jpg

That face you make when some idiot thinks his griefing isn't a punishable act, and then he actually makes a post on the forums trying to call out a GM yet just continues to make himself look like an idiot.

people have mental issues, take this one as example

Good Job GM

I'll also admit i have done this, and for no other reason than to grieve.   Why did I grieve. Cause i got the snot knocked out of me n my car flipped by trolls. 

I Dont do this anymore because, My grieving that driveway does not grief just the trolls i want to get revenge upon, in fact the trolls in question are probably off messing with someone else, but the grief goes to everyone else trying to get out. 

Its wrong. You lower yourself down to the level of the troll your mad at, and begin doing things that are worse. 

Thing here is your asking if there was another way, I commend the GM for not Banning you and using restraint.  Trolling or grieving is one of our biggest complaints next to hackers. The GM did His/Her Job

The only other way I can see is to remove the large trucks from the game, or redesign double B's so the driveway cant be blocked.  

10 hours ago, CH3V said:

rWLswWi.jpg

i can understand what i am doing, but im not  blocking anyone from playing the game, or stopping a mission to be done, simple little joke, then GM  comes online and force me out of the vehicle,  was it necessary for a GM  to get involved? i was simply playing the game. 

Ahaha nice one

You got my like for that one!

But I am envious you got so many dislikes ...

• Like 1

Maybe close this thread, It's just becoming a "hah you got what you deserved" thread doesn't really seem to be going anyway just aims "attention" at the guilty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Maybe close this thread, It's just becoming a "hah you got what you deserved" thread doesn't really seem to be going anyway just aims "attention" at the guilty.

Only the OP can request a closing. 

But yeah, I think the point has been made. 

People fuzzy bunny about GM doing something stupid
GM gets fired

Guy thinks he's smart and he's going to fuzzy bunny after appropriate action is taken
Guy gets shat on

Thank you APB forum

15 hours ago, CH3V said:

rWLswWi.jpg

Your griefing, be glad the GM didnt suspend you for that as it is against the TOS and is something u can get suspended over. Also yes you are preventing ppl from playing as now they can spawn cars there.

• Thanks 1

I have removed several off-topic replies and come to the conclusion that this thread has run it's course. Thread locked.

-Spuzva

• Like 1