CH3V

Was it necessary GM?

rWLswWi.jpg

i can understand what i am doing, but im not  blocking anyone from playing the game, or stopping a mission to be done, simple little joke, then GM  comes online and force me out of the vehicle,  was it necessary for a GM  to get involved? i was simply playing the game. 

Edited by CH3V
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

you knew what you were doing, nobody is gonna believe you were just "playing" the game, especially after posting the screenshot.

just sat there for hours.

Edited by Thaumaturge
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

and now pleading your case on the apb discord

me thinks thou doth protest too much

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

and now pleading your case on the apb discord

me thinks thou doth protest too much

wasnt pleading my case was simply getting more info, in a constructive way, all im doing is opening the bigger picture here,

4 minutes ago, CH3V said:

wasnt pleading my case was simply getting more info, in a constructive way, all im doing is opening the bigger picture here,

you can pretend to play innocent victim all you like, its decent entertainment at the very least

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

10/10 idea, publicly calling out a GM for doing their job. 

and i understand what the GM did, just wondering on if this is the only way to fix this problem for the future? 

I've done this before i will admit, but never to this extent (20 mins XD) i remember this one time they ended up getting 13 other crims with 4x4's to try to move me then someone had the bright idea of getting 2 other kolva's Over 14 cards exploded. good times.

After a certain point if you're doing it for too long just stop (especially if they say please) not a big deal but the GM was in the right to move you , other people want to have fun too.

GM's have in the past "asked" you to comply (autumn assault) so that should probally be the first point of action.

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

Its annoying and a banana move. Some people just want to play. When you cant even spawn your damn car in and get out like seriously?

3 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

I've done this before i will admit, but never to this extent (20 mins XD) i remember this one time they ended up getting 13 other crims with 4x4's to try to move me then someone had the bright idea of getting 2 other kolva's Over 14 cards exploded. good times.

After a certain point if you're doing it for too long just stop (especially if they say please) not a big deal but the GM was in the right to move you , other people want to have fun too.

GM's have in the past "asked" you to comply (autumn assault) so that should probally be the first point of action.

simply adding another element to the game to entertain, if someone said please move i would of move, i wasnt being a mean person, theirs more then 1 time i move out of the way for someone when they sat their and watch me i knew what they were thinking,  my goals isnt ill intent was simple a harmless joke

8 minutes ago, buckleys said:

Its annoying and a banana move. Some people just want to play. When you cant even spawn your damn car in and get out like seriously?

and if you said anything in chat or sat there, i would of moved out of the way, idk if you ever played WOW before but image you spawn with your new character and the area you spawn is getting raided, it could be way worst 😄

1 hour ago, Thaumaturge said:

you knew what you were doing, nobody is gonna believe you were just "playing" the game, especially after posting the screenshot.

just sat there for hours.

don't get me wrong, i love this game, put a lot of hours in it. want  the game to be prosper

So you're allowed to "joke" with everyone wanting to leave the garage and it's fine but if a GM decides to "joke" with you suddenly it's unnecessary?

We've all been dicks in dumptrucks but if you're doing to a level where a GM has to get involved you're doing something wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KnifuWaifu said:

So you're allowed to "joke" with everyone wanting to leave the garage and it's fine but if a GM decides to "joke" with you suddenly it's unnecessary?

We've all been dicks in dumptrucks but if you're doing to a level where a GM has to get involved you're doing something wrong.

i guess i should of done it so long :3

I think that many of the selected are in the wrong place .

2 hours ago, CH3V said:

rWLswWi.jpg

i can understand what i am doing, but im not  blocking anyone from playing the game, or stopping a mission to be done, simple little joke, then GM  comes online and force me out of the vehicle,  was it necessary for a GM  to get involved? i was simply playing the game. 

Griefing is punishable.

1 hour ago, CH3V said:

don't get me wrong, i love this game, put a lot of hours in it. want  the game to be prosper

your words and actions do not say the same things *shrugs*

45 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

man i thought my parking jobs were bad

your picture goes well with your comment 😄

• Like 1

bro SMH im just tryna park my damn ride in front of this parking lot's exit SMH 

• Like 1

If I was a gm I would have kicked you from the game, so be grateful he only kicked you from the vehicle.

Am I only one that cant see a problem here? Driving a car in the district and parking it at any place you want. Whats wrong with that? Guy is having fun with big truck at car spawning spot, let him have it lol

open district means open district

• Like 1

You were blocking a main vehicle spawn exit. This is griefing. You were moved. Be glad you did not get any further punishment. 

• Thanks 3

Is this just a bad shitpost?

17 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Am I only one that cant see a problem here? Driving a car in the district and parking it at any place you want. Whats wrong with that? Guy is having fun with big truck at car spawning spot, let him have it lol

open district means open district

Play stupid games - win stupid prizes. In this case a GM did took reasonable action and removed OP from the vehicle, now OP wants a discussion about the ‘bigger picture’.

There is no bigger picture. Stop being an attention seeking idiot in game and stop the idiotic attention seeking defence of his idiotic attention seeking behaviour.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

In fact you did block every crim spawning there from "playing the game". It's default spawn outside mission and waste of time for player spawning there. That's griefing. You might harmed few missions thanks to that.