MattScott

Fight Club minimum rank change

18 minutes ago, Lato said:

moving them from fightclub to action districts..hmmm, which one is more populated again? oh yeah..the districts where new players start playing..

why couldn't you give someone autority to log in once in a while and ban the cheater?

Saying to give SOMEONE authority to ban? Does that mean you ares saying  you would want to give a regular player the authority to ban  YOU then? hmmm

11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Saying to give SOMEONE authority to ban? Does that mean you ares saying  you would want to give a regular player the authority to ban  YOU then? hmmm

Uhh... Lately it's some bunghole running around at Vegas speeds. 

I've made several reports myself. 

All you have to do is join the speedhackers faction, bring up the map, and just watch em speeding all over. 

Should be an easy ban and yet... You end up seeing them last weeks and weeks. 

• Like 2

how about you make the fight clubs same as other districts? bronze - silver - gold ..so golds will play in silver without any problems and bronzes and silvers will play in Bronze fightclub..sorry if this sounds stupid im smart. 

WAIT WUT I MEANT TO WRITE the R word im retar*****...

ok im out this shit sucks

4 minutes ago, WaIeed007 said:

how about you make the fight clubs same as other districts? bronze - silver - gold ..so golds will play in silver without any problems and bronzes and silvers will play in Bronze fightclub

because we don't want silver coming on the forums bitching about dethreaters in fightclub as well as mission district.

Two fight clubs, one for noobs and another for sweatlords, would be nice. 

I'm just not sure we have the pop for that at the moment. 

I would have preferred a lock based on account age other than rank.

Rating does not reflect experience, account age somehow does (except for rerollers).

As for the teamkilling issue ... remove it in Fight Club. 

Personally I have a R9 without any intent of raising it's rating, which was a personal challenge to complete all roles with it, and obviously relied a lot on Fight Club. 

Edited by Outofmyway

7 hours ago, Outofmyway said:

Personally I have a R9 without any intent of raising it's rating, which was a personal challenge to complete all roles with it, and obviously relied a lot on Fight Club. 

Go to mission districts > pledge to a contact you've allready maxed > never rank up.

Edited by Zolerox

16 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Go to mission districts > pledge to a contact you've allready maxed > never rank up.

It is WAY easier to progress weapon roles in fight club.

Mission district: wait ages for opposition and pray you don't get defense with 3 silver teammates vs 4-man premade.
Fight club: equip needed gun and start farming kills.

2 hours ago, Microtea said:

It is WAY easier to progress weapon roles in fight club.

Mission district: wait ages for opposition and pray you don't get defense with 3 silver teammates vs 4-man premade.
Fight club: equip needed gun and start farming kills.

Who said you can't just get a friend and farm 50 kills in 4 mins. 

On 2/13/2019 at 5:12 AM, iRawwwN said:

Nice way to stop blatants from joining FC just to bother players, for a little longer. I don't like the decision as I enjoy playing FC on a low rank character, somehow I have better fps on a R9 with no customiztion etc. Maybe placebo, who knows.

Nah, the less customization on a player/players in district effects district/server and player fps due to having to render and load those customizations. So it isn't just placebo

Edited by Noob_Guardian

On 2/19/2019 at 6:00 PM, Zolerox said:

Go to mission districts Financial> pledge to a the contact you've allready maxed > never rank up.

Corrected it for you.

And I have, a lot.... but it takes so much longer

As I'm sure others have said, 30 is ridiculously low.

In my experience, a determined player can get to level 30 in like 30-60 minutes.

rank 30 means nothing, just keeps the low level rerolls from coming in. it's not stopping the current cheaters. :^) garbage anti-cheat, and worse gm's.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 8:53 PM, claude said:

That's what I'm saying. If they're concerned about new players joining FC before they even learn how to play the game, or just cheaters jumping right back into FC after being banned, they should at least make the requirement to access FC take up a chunk of the players time.

Maybe not, all I know is that overall playtime for each individual character is tracked, so I can't see why they wouldn't try something like this.

So they just idle characters in Social, and then can hop in. when they wake up... Sounds too easy.

24 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

So they just idle characters in Social, and then can hop in. when they wake up... Sounds too easy.

And playing til r30 isn't "too easy?"

R30 takes a couple of hours to get. 1-3 hours is less than 10. If it takes 10 hours to enter FC districts, that's an extra 7/8/9 hours it'll take someone who's cheating to make a new account and borg in fc.

6 hours ago, claude said:

And playing til r30 isn't "too easy?"

R30 takes a couple of hours to get. 1-3 hours is less than 10. If it takes 10 hours to enter FC districts, that's an extra 7/8/9 hours it'll take someone who's cheating to make a new account and borg in fc.

Ooooooooooooooooooooor.... Just make a new account, and let it idle in Social... And not do anything while you sleep with a belly full of tendies that you used GBP for, and wake up and cheat all day while REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing at legit players.

On 2/13/2019 at 4:23 AM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Fight Club can be an amazing experience in APB when everything works as intended.

However, since there is no threat segregation and we allow team killing, these districts have some unique problems.

Moving forward, we are requiring a minimum of rank 30 to enter Fight Club.

We feel that this will help newer players avoid this area till they have more experience.

We have also had some player disciplinary issues, and now it will take them longer to raise up new characters to enter these districts.

As always, we will continue to monitor this change to make sure it has the intended effect.

Thanks,
Matt

i think it needs be +50 rank because its too easy up to rank 30 in a couple of hours its possible or less than it , the problem with demerits its caused to high ranks , when somewone miss shot and hit somewone of him , they start to killing team mates, doesnt exist patience with new players and this causes this problems, all players requires arround 6 or 7 months to start playing tacticaly... thats my opinion gretings!! by : Farmiga

8 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Ooooooooooooooooooooor.... Just make a new account, and let it idle in Social... And not do anything while you sleep with a belly full of tendies that you used GBP for, and wake up and cheat all day while REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing at legit players.

My suggestion doesn't fuck over people who have FC-Only characters (in other words, does not punish players who have been playing normally for more than 10+ hours) while the current system we have now prevents someone from being able to cheat in FC for only an hour or two, and a product of that poor restriction is that innocent players who are lower than r30 are punished and forced to play missions.

If you actually think this is a legitimate way to restrict cheaters, then why stop there? Why not force all characters under r30 to go into a "new player district" and play until r30 in order to play missions in normal gold/silver/bronze/green districts? 

On 2/25/2019 at 9:18 AM, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Originally playtime was only recorded in action districts, not in Social. And idling in action districts gets you kicked. If the former is still the case and rudimentary systems to prevent simple walking/movement scripts to count as actions exist (which I believe they do), going by playtime might actually work.

8 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

Originally playtime was only recorded in action districts, not in Social. And idling in action districts gets you kicked. If the former is still the case and rudimentary systems to prevent simple walking/movement scripts to count as actions exist (which I believe they do), going by playtime might actually work.

There are uhh. . . well there are easy ways to get around the AFK checks.