Sign in to follow this  
VickyFox

Cupid hunting why?

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

Heya guys, I can see there is some confusion for this mini event.

First off, this is just a small treat for the actual Valentine's day, which is Feburary 14th. It will be entire day for Citadel (GMT +2), entire day for Jericho (PDT) and entire day for Nekrova.

As for the location and the time where to look for them... It's supposed to be a hunt. They can be in any districts, and they will be poping around whenever they feel like shooting the arrows(It doesn't mean it will be 1 cupid in 1 district every 5 hours)!

But don't worry, there is a lot of rewards for everyone (assuming you reply on the questions correctly). 

I Think i'm pretty damn qualified to answer (practicly) any questions about apb , now the hunting part... that's gonna be a challenge.

Well there even be a "system" message if he's in your district "Cupid has spawned in your area"

On 2/13/2019 at 1:10 AM, Nanometic said:

I think it sounds like a quirky little event, nothing too crazy to make you want to jump in and "complete" asap but if you so happen to find one mid-match, you're not going to be upset.

Also the 3D glasses lost their rarity the second they got put into the KTTW pack, that boat already sailed sorry to say.

KTTW was also suppose to be a limited time only pack for those with the $$$ to spend on it.

What if he's in a bronze district... I literally can't join (just came to me as a eat a heart shaped donut)

At least a heads up "he spawned in one of the financial's" or something at least tell us it's started or if it's broken 😛

@Lixil

Edited by Zolerox

So I just had to log in, send a whisper to Asgerlund and win, right?

Why was this only a one-day event.

Also remember how people usually go on DATES for valentine's day.

Normal people don't play APB.

Please don't reward people for being forever alone.

Hell, I was forever alone that day, just playing something else than APB.

Sign in to follow this