PHM

Wakey wakey BattlEye and Mods

Why it has been over 2 weeks and this cheater is still on asylum 24/7 ? Its so obvious it physically hurts.

Also here is a free algorithm you can use:

If kills over 40 AND under 10 deaths AND Blitz 1-5 AND Kill streak rank minimum 2 AND all that every fucking round -> just MAYBE it COULD BE a cheater

Edited by PHM
  • Like 2

As frustrating as it is, try to take video and make reports, both in game and on the website. 

I don't know how some cheaters get away with it for so long, but those are the things you CAN do to help. 

• Like 2

Usually I don't agree with CookiePuss.

This time it won't be one of those.

Sadly, alredy sent out a report and a ticket too but support seems dead since 1+ month, i can understand proprity but still, i do reported some server issues, cheaters, heavy glitches and my tickets chilling there since weeks/months.

mods need their beauty rest fuck off bro

What happened to battle eye dishing out temp bans to suspicious players until a human got to check it? Wasn't that suppose to be a thing?

37 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

You gotta send a report ticket and wait 2 months for a response.

Lol 2 months? I want whatever you're smoking.

Try 6 months. Thats literally how long it took me to get a response for a cheater ticket I sent in.

Just now, NotTheEnforcer said:

Lol 2 months? I want whatever you're smoking.

Try 6 months. Thats literally how long it took me to get a response for a cheater ticket I sent in.

I was being positive :c

As has been stated by multiple users, if you have serious concerns about a user cheating, please use the in-game /report function, as well as sending any evidence to our support here. Thread has been locked.

-Spuzva

• Like 1