AnnieA

APB wont accept any name for my character

I made a character but couldn't get past the naming section. trying to get onto citadel server, ( coming back after a long break ) and I type in a name such as Pemmaa or Custardcrea or even something random like " abcvlpoiuy" and APB says its taken or is inappropriate when clearly... its not.  

2 hours ago, Pemma231 said:

I made a character but couldn't get past the naming section. trying to get onto citadel server, ( coming back after a long break ) and I type in a name such as Pemmaa or Custardcrea or even something random like " abcvlpoiuy" and APB says its taken or is inappropriate when clearly... its not.  

The name you have in quotes wouldn't work either, because there's a space in there.

A lot of names are already taken, but not being used actively.

You'll have to keep looking for a good name that isn't taken yet

8 minutes ago, xXVampiraXx said:

And THE STAFF DONT ANSWER MY DOUBT.

https://imgur.com/a/HoJrlXr 

I had problem with some game error and they simply ignored my support call. 

1. I don't see an issue in that image. //edit: I forgot to check the other images in the album. Disregard this line.

2. Support is really busy (from what we've heard), they'll get back to you when they can.

Edited by Kevkof
woops

Well, I did a support 2 months ago but like you said you did not see any problem. I'll try to explain what happened. One day I logged into my account and my weapon was gone, as I had bought for account, every time I create a new char, it goes to the email. After playing for inventory, the weapon simply disappears. Sorry for my english, I dont speak very well.

I don't know when they come back, but I hope soon because I want my oca nano back. 

7 minutes ago, xXVampiraXx said:

Well, I did a support 2 months ago but like you said you did not see any problem. I'll try to explain what happened. One day I logged into my account and my weapon was gone, as I had bought for account, every time I create a new char, it goes to the email. After playing for inventory, the weapon simply disappears. Sorry for my english, I dont speak very well.

I don't know when they come back, but I hope soon because I want my oca nano back. 

I've never seen the OCA 'nano' being available as an account wide item, did you transfer that over from Hoplon/Innova by any chance? 

If so, it could be that they won't be able to return the nano. But only time will tell.

17 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I've never seen the OCA 'nano' being available as an account wide item, did you transfer that over from Hoplon/Innova by any chance? 

If so, it could be that they won't be able to return the nano. But only time will tell.

Yes. I'm from hoplon. I hope they return it or at least in game currency, because it was a big deal on the Brazilian server. 

I just double checked this and it does indeed seem to be broken, let's hope we get a fix for that asap

Merged posts ...

Should be fixed now, mind double checking?

Edited by Kevkof

The issue has been identified and resolved, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

-Spuzva