Sign in to follow this  

Citadel under DDOS attack?

Server latency highly unstable and locked, i can't even drive, we're all freezed

Edited by Guest

i had issues this morning myself ... now i can't join my computer becous people working in our house.

I've had to get off because of issues, it got so bad that my laptop read the issues as a video card crash it's pathetic and needs sorting

Maybe was some sort of lag but i don't think so, that was true desync and freeze for everyone, i hope those things will be sorted and fixed some time in the future.
Getting packet loss sometimes and isn't my connection.

Edited by Guest

Just now, AlishaAzure said:

Maybe was some sort of lag but i don't think so, that was true desync and freeze for everyone, i hope those things will be sorted and fixed some time in the future

valentine update wil come soon also engine is being worked on. but its going to take some time i think fo rthe engine upgrade

7 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

valentine update wil come soon also engine is being worked on. but its going to take some time i think fo rthe engine upgrade

I do know alredy, strange thing is valentine didn't alredy come out, i remember old years was alredy here, for the engine upgrade (3.5) i think around the middle of february/end or after march, i don't know.

Anyway i don't want to go off-topic, these lag, desync need really to be solved, because is annoying, the game kicked out around 80 players or more, i don't know.

Sign in to follow this