Kakalaki

merge characters from nekrova

Hi.

I have a char on Nekrova and i think there is a lots of other players who also got that.

Is there a plan that we will be able to merge our chars to Citadel or one of the other servers? 

That will be good for the game, because nekrova servers are dead nearly. 

I checked it some minutes ago and there 88 Players on the whole server! 

I would like to play with my char but when its so less people online that will never be possible.

Please do a merge so we can have more fun again and the other servers will get some more new players for competition. 

An answer would be nice. 

Thank you in advance DollyDee

Hello, I have been playing the project "APB Reloaded" for a very long time since the time when it was just "All point bullet" and at the moment I cannot enjoy the game because the servers are empty and there are not enough players to participate in full the war of two factions. I'm really looking forward to the merger of the server "citadel" and "Nekrov"! And the sad thing is that my characters just stand idle on a dead server!

Please quickly integrate the server =)

Best wishes from a longtime player !

Hi there,

We definitely see the player population issue with Nekrova. This is happening soon.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As long as that won't turn Citadel's district chat into an endless Russian chatter, no problem there.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We definitely see the player population issue with Nekrova. This is happening soon.

Thanks,

Matt

Biggest issue is the "unique" items So if i have the "rapid99" tagger will i keep it?

,purple cat tagger , UL-3 with no mods (and skinable) etc...

52 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Biggest issue is the "unique" items So if i have the "rapid99" tagger will i keep it?

you have 2 choices lose the items or stay on your dead server... choose wisely

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saxtus said:

As long as that won't turn Citadel's district chat into an endless Russian chatter, no problem there.

isn't it already tho?

Thanks. good news .

3 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks. good news .

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

I think losing some things like that is a small price to pay for people to be able to play on their old mains instead of new chars on citadel, though I will say that I wouldn't mind some of their unique guns to show up on the main game, like the UL-3 as you mentioned.

4 часа назад МэттСкотт сказал:

Всем привет,

Мы определенно видим проблему популяции игроков с Некровой. Это скоро произойдет.

Спасибо,

Matt

4 часа назад МэттСкотт сказал:

Всем привет,

Мы определенно видим проблему популяции игроков с Некровой. Это скоро произойдет.

Спасибо,

Matt

Dear our developer! Will there be a change in the name of the character that will be transferred from the server to the Necro?

Hi there,

Our migrations attempt to move the character names, but if that name is already in use, then it has to be changed.

Unfortunately, it will not be possible for us to bring over any of the unique items that were active on Nekrova.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been playing Apb for a long time and I also have unique things like Vulcano without slots and OCSP without slots. When transferring, I would like to save this weapon or replace it with an analogue that exists on Citadel, without the possibility to sell these things at auction.

Some screenshots from the russian server (only wish i could get more before the merge.)

190CEFFDF27DCAF8DECDA46D3EE7C085B6711FE6

2D0EB9CA3A81A2F74005DE65EB87B2908AFE1811

D3EC54DA2AC08866754510047DA691C2003CF032

8 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Alredy happening since Cyrillic was added and supported into EU if you didn't knew or saw.

6 hours ago, Healt said:

isn't it already tho?

Sadly it is.

4 hours ago, j3vix said:

I have been playing Apb for a long time and I also have unique things like Vulcano without slots and OCSP without slots. When transferring, I would like to save this weapon or replace it with an analogue that exists on Citadel, without the possibility to sell these things at auction.

Dream more.

The server's language is English. I know that Cyrillic is allowed in district chat but I don't understand why.

@MattScott just out of interest: will you annul in-game cash of Innova's players? Because a lot of them have millions, it would destroy actual economics if russian community brings its cash on Citadel. For example, a legendary gun (on Innova) could cost 30-40 kk, just because cash's worth was very low.

• Like 1

Matt, i have a question: I'm russian and i started to play on pioneer in summer 2011, so when innova was opened in 2013 i also had high lvl char so i didn't play there. + I learned english very nice for that years of playing with eng speaking m8s (IMHO). Last year i paid $ 90 to buy some items from armas (not weapons), and i know that if i'd play on innova i could buy the whole armas for dat price. So will you remove migrated chars all money + joker tickets (like you did it with me when i got unbanned, i don't mind i was so happy i was punished for nothing and all my tickets was ignored, people laughed at me on FFbans, ty for closing it), so i paid firstly to get the game a last chance to survive and i didn't mistake. You doing many things right (all except rebalancing weapons, except n-hvr, was my favourite gun, not only my, just ask people here - do they want to bring qs back). So my question is: You will left that russians all their armas stuff that they bought for funny price? If yes - can i ask about some compensation? a few guns from armas or something else? Big Thanks, Best wishes.

2 hours ago, NixonMask said:

bla

Dream more my dude

"Compensation".. xD

Edited by Guest

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

Unfortunately, it will not be possible for us to bring over any of the unique items that were active on Nekrova.

Lame excuse for punishing those who spent a fair amount of time and money if you ask me. Are you planning replacing them with a weapon of choise as a substitute or are you just going to rip us off? And for the record: the Purple Cat IS a weapon on Citadel (yes the owner got banned but that's not the point) so I'm curious how you'll handle this.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Our migrations attempt to move the character names, but if that name is already in use, then it has to be changed.

Thanks,

Matt

good job,

I'm happy with the results . I would like that the game has not lost exclusive things, weapons and modifications that can be used for the benefit of all given even the former exclusivity of these problems .

On 2/17/2019 at 1:53 PM, Saxtus said:

??? it already is !!!

On 2/18/2019 at 12:57 PM, Spy said:

Lame excuse for punishing those who spent a fair amount of time and money if you ask me. Are you planning replacing them with a weapon of choise as a substitute or are you just going to rip us off? And for the record: the Purple Cat IS a weapon on Citadel (yes the owner got banned but that's not the point) so I'm curious how you'll handle this.

yes, me for example got a silenced version of the manic ... i'd really like to keep that ... or permanent oca silverado

369F0DB2209C2434F5395E253EA87E6FDB25E3B5

Too any players on "Nekrova" that are reading this thread, feel free to post screenshots of your unique items.

I saw someone with Piercing mod on a HVR