WitchQueen

Spot the mistake Win $200k. Jericho and Citadel BE QUICK!

I made a mistake in my latest APB Torque video. The FIRST person to find it and post it in the VIDEO comments wins $200k APB cash and this is open to Citadel and Jericho players... That's it. Be fast!

Edited by WitchQueen

13 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

leme guess (ik someone found it but you never said what it was D:) it wasn't a gm?

WitchQueen repeated a sentence he already said once for a second time.

• Thanks 1

Watching that video annoys the hell outta me but it's taught me not to rush things out. The voice is also a bit quiet at the end and the apb talk logo in the corner reverts back to the old one without the outline and eventually disappears before the end. And that 'after' the engine update line.

Still, most people don't notice 🙂

33 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

Watching that video annoys the hell outta me but it's taught me not to rush things out. The voice is also a bit quiet at the end and the apb talk logo in the corner reverts back to the old one without the outline and eventually disappears before the end. And that 'after' the engine update line.

Still, most people don't notice 🙂

Oh I noticed but you'd be broke if I pointed out every mistake.

Don't do it Vicky, already annoyed the hell out of him by my first two tries to find what's wrong.

2 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Don't do it Vicky, already annoyed the hell out of him by my first two tries to find what's wrong.

It's not my fault you did 2 attempts, like a dog that just won't let go of a stick! lol

8 hours ago, VickyFox said:

WitchQueen repeated a sentence he already said once for a second time.

ah, i would have never guessed that because i'm so used to watching videos and people/streamers etc repeat things.

9 hours ago, VickyFox said:

It's not my fault you did 2 attempts, like a dog that just won't let go of a stick! lol

182rK1.png

• Like 1