Tosei

What is considered "Early February" ?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

1st half maybe?

before 14th? ah i guess that is very close then

49 minutes ago, Tosei said:

What is considered "Early February" ?

February 1-28

the month of February . 28 days . divide into three parts ( beginning, middle and end of the month ) 9.33333333333333 

"EARLY FEBRUARY" expired 9 February .

Edited by Yood
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

of 2015?

56 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Q1 2014

no no, i asked this because new armas store will be "early february" as Matt have stated in newsletter. it must be 2019 =_="

1 hour ago, Tosei said:

no no, i asked this because new armas store will be "early february" as Matt have stated in newsletter. it must be 2019 =_="

New ARMAS will be live in few days, depends on LO, but im sure it will be live for sure 14th of February so just wait couple days.

not even a clue what happened in february ... prettu sure we are closing in to march .... 

For the Valentine's update, wouldn't starting on the 14th and running for 2 weeks fit the pattern?

(I could be wrong, I'm not a big "events" guy)

well atm i don't know when they update the servers or when updates go live. but i would assume tomorrow would be a perfect day for starting the event.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

For the Valentine's update, wouldn't starting on the 14th and running for 2 weeks fit the pattern?

it feels kind of weird to do holiday events after the holiday has passed, but perhaps that’s just me

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

it feels kind of weird to do holiday events after the holiday has passed, but perhaps that’s just me

It is the typical trend that the event starts pretty much a day before, after or on the day of the holiday. And indeed it lasts for 2 weeks, unless there is a DDoS then there might be an extension out of consideration.

did someone know 10004 eror i can sing on my acc they are say that acc use other client i cant sing to play but in other acc i can play please if someone know help me 

On 2/10/2019 at 8:58 PM, Yood said:

the month of February . 28 days . divide into three parts ( beginning, middle and end of the month ) 9.33333333333333 

"EARLY FEBRUARY" expired 9 February .

Yood is Right. Early-Mid-Late.   Therefore we must use 1/3's Even though Valentines is 1/2 way 

But then we gotta use Letter Math to deduce the number of days the Event will run.

So if we start on Camel Hating Day the 13th we can guess or deduce that we will loose one to three days due to Event/Server Glitching, Then ya gotta bring in the Goat Factor n add in 4 lost days for the weekends when kids are out of school. 

So we gotta round off. So 1 thru 3 we pick 2..ok so 4 + 2 = 6.    28 - 13 = 15.  So 15 - 6 = 9

So we get 9 Days.  so long as the goat and the Camel let us. 📻     <<<looks like a calculator so 

28/2, considering: H1 as early february,  stretching from the 1st to the 14th of february. H2 being late february, from the 14th to the 28th.

Meaning: we've still 2 days til the end of early february. so just wait, i guess.

No, no mid febs cause decimals are lame as fuck, fractions woulda bought my attention. and i don't see our guys at LO releasing anything on the first third of the ninth day of the second month, thats silly. 

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Normally it starts a week, week 1/2 before valentines and runs a week after so valentines is actually included. LO just seems to have G1s sense of time in releasing events, after the holiday has already happened.

Sign in to follow this