TheFoxi

Can't connect to the world server/disconnected

Hello i wanted to play some APB but after i login and pressed next the game disconnected me and said the world server is down.

After this i share the internet from my mobile with hotspot and the game worked i can login and play. After i did a little research it's maybe the router because the ports are not opened on my router.

So my question is which ports do i need to be opened for the game because i opened the ports i read on pages but it still doesn't work for me.

As far as I'm aware there are no specific ports that need to be opened/forwarded in order to be able to play the game.

Okay but whats wrong with my LAN connection because i cant connect to the game when i want to with my LAN connection 

Has this always been an issue or is this a more recent development?

Quite often turning the modem/router off for 5 mins and then trying again helps to resolve those kinds of issues. 

I tried to connect with 2 different type of router(Asus,TP-link) and i doesn't able to connect to the world server but i tried again with hotspot from my mobile and it worked perfectly so something is wrong with my main internet connection or i don't know whats the issue.

And yeah it's recently all the time i want to join to world server with lan connection.

If you don't mind me asking, what country are you from? I know that players from Kazachstan can't connect. There may be other countries that have similar restrictions in place.

I'm from hungary but peoples from my country can play so i don't know whats the issue with my internet.

• Thanks 1

I have the same problem , I try connect to a district and im getting just kicked out after 5-10m of loading with message : you have been disconnected from the world server...

any help ? :c

• Thanks 1

sorry something is wrong when i use regular ip my i log in and load screen they loade joining district exiting disctrict and world server and when i use proton vpn i can sing in and play 

servers are beyond broken right now, its like the 3rd evening in the row where me and other multiple people have either packetloss in waterfront or server ms that goes from 33 - 39 causing high ping and stutters. On EU ofc.

I am trying to make a new character and all the names I used are either used or inappropriate? I have tried anything I could think of and nothing works.

1 hour ago, BigBoy67 said:

I am trying to make a new character and all the names I used are either used or inappropriate? I have tried anything I could think of and nothing works.

It might be that you're trying to use a character that's not allowed. Make sure to double check that there are no spaces in front of the name (that has happened before)

6 hours ago, VeryCuteKitty said:

yeah with an vpn program I can connect but with my original ip I cant connect...any fix for this?..

Yes, tell your ISP to be better. I'd assume this is an issue on their end.