Player1

Rework the OSCAR

If I'd change anything about it I would nerf the bloom so that it is much harder to use it on long range without using marksman mode. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry I killed you with the OSCAR OP. Next time I'll use the STAR 556.

18 hours ago, Lign said:

Carbine is the most balanced weapon in the game. It doesn’t need any changes at all. it’s strong enough in cqc and can beat Oscar easily in 20m with cj2.

Bringing back it’s old stk will make it the best meta for mid range due to fast ttk.

I know many players who prefers carbine over Oscar due to its possibility in fast spraying your enemies

Not sure I can agree the SR15 is the most balanced weapon in the game if I virtually never see anyone use it.

8 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Not sure I can agree the SR15 is the most balanced weapon in the game if I virtually never see anyone use it.

im not sure balance equates to meta

20 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

im not sure balance equates to meta

Plenty of off-meta guns are used: I didn't say the SR15 is not balanced because it's not meta: that's totally different than never seeing it used.

2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Plenty of off-meta guns are used: I didn't say the SR15 is not balanced because it's not meta: that's totally different than never seeing it used.

perhaps its rarely used because the same players that excel at carbine excel at ntec which is generally a better weapon choice

altho that would mean if the carbine is balanced the ntec is op, which isnt something i agree with

idk im stumped

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

perhaps its rarely used because the same players that excel at carbine excel at ntec which is generally a better weapon choice

altho that would mean if the carbine is balanced the ntec is op, which isnt something i agree with

idk im stumped

Dunno'.

Never really thought of the Carbine and N-TEC as similar in use though TBH.

5 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

both are exceptionally versatile the ntec just has accuracy ttk and range over the carbine's mobility

i would not recommend trying to play them the same way

3 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Oscar is rarely seen as well because most players are used to play ntec

5 hours ago, Lign said:

Oscar is rarely seen as well because most players are used to play ntec

Everyone got used to the CR762 for the duration improved rifling affected fire rate

Don't touch guns at all, revert HVR to qs mode. I think the game was PERFECTLY balanced before and still is. Stop crying when you all just lose to someone that is better with certain guns.

6 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Everyone got used to the CR762 for the duration improved rifling affected fire rate

None used ir on obeya because it got a buff for its base range, everyone just played with cj

Edited by Lign

1 hour ago, zyde said:

revert HVR to qs mode.

only if they bring back scout jumpshooting as well

On 2/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, Kewlin said:

I'd only nerf the gun after the OCA-EW, S1-NA Manic, and ISSR-B got nerfed.

I'm sorry but what? What about the PMG? N-TEC? HVR? Scout? Obeya rifle? Are you saying they're all underused because of these so called "category deleters" and if you're comparing the ISSR to the DMR, I'm sorry, but the DMR is pretty bad regardless of the ISSR's position.

6 hours ago, Lign said:

None used ir on obeya because it got a buff for its base range, everyone just played with cj

I thought that's what I implied? Well it wasn't worded clearly. Mb

Rework the oscar ?

I killed a gold in silver who was using it more than he killed me. I'm silver.

Sorry but I think its fine as it is. It did not come off as overpowered to me.

17 hours ago, Kewlin said:

It's just not accurate enough to compete with the OSCAR and ARs. Give it a little better base accuracy or reduce the bloom per shot. I don't think the OSCAR needs a nerf.

14 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

It's just not accurate enough to compete with the OSCAR and ARs. Give it a little better base accuracy or reduce the bloom per shot. I don't think the OSCAR needs a nerf.

I actually think that's a pretty good solution, but we don't want to buff it too much or the oscar gets overshadowed by it.

18 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Dunno'.

well used to be, the reason the ntec is a big gun right now is because its not gimped by the dumbest design decision ever made in gaming

rng spread

its great when you lose a fight with a carbine when you track them perfectly and your bullets go to switzerland